All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I didn’t play on an alt, I thought I’d like it but so i played on my main but thankfully decided to be safe and stayed offline
  3. If anyone wants to play Aliens Colonial Marines before shut down my PSN is LaRiche531
  4. Another 1000km on the scooter, yeah!
  5. That's only half of it. The account would be added back on without the trophies if it was their main. So much easier to just use an alt profile to begin with.
  6. Can anyone confirm if you unlock Xbox achievements on your linked Xbox account at the same time you unlock a trophy?
  7. Just fired up for the first time. Transferred only the last Auto Save across from PS4-PS5 just to see where it would put me as I hadn't played for so long, and it put me on the Nuka World map and popped the following trophies, which I wasn't expecting: Automatron DLC - The Most Toys - 'Build 10 Robot Mods' Far Harbor DLC - Hooked - 'Defeat 30 Far Harbor Sea Creatures New England Vactioner - Discover 20 Far Harbor Locations Just Add Saltwater - 'Cook One of the New Far Harbor Recipes
  8. Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but if you're planning on deleting the whole profile, wouldn't that mean it's an alternative account anyway? In which case it wouldn't matter if you have trophies added for a game you don't intend to continue with?
  9. I don't think you're missing anything; there is no disc upgrade listed on the PS Store at the moment. Unless someone notices, I think you'll have to keep contacting Sony and Konami support to ask them to fix it. Presumably it does say an upgrade is available on the box?
  10. I've heard both sides of this and I have no idea which is true. I don't know for sure, because I've been consistently subbed since I started in 2012, but would like to know as it's getting to the point more and more where I may stop subbing (it's too expensive for Essential). $80 that could have went towards multiple games and instead I'm putting it to a subscription service I'm basically keeping around for cloud saves and to not lose access to the near 800 game library I built up since 2012. Frankly I'd much rather sub for a month once every 6 months just to keep them alive if that's the case.
  11. Tedious for the one experimenting, but mega quick for everybody else once the info is out there!!! For example, 'The Lost 72 Years' collectibles each give 2% each to her affinity by my current observations. I have 3 of these types so far. Could be as simple as leaving one of these at the end, savescumming, doing ending at 98%, reloading, picking it up and doing ending at 100%!! I'm just speculating as I say and don't wanna get into a discussion about how we should play the game etc etc, plenty of other threads for that for most games!! This is purely from an informational standpoint in figuring out the specifics, nothing more nothing less , so any information on that would be great. Has anybody else seen an increase in her affinity when collecting 'The Lost 72 Years' series collectibles? EDIT Also, 'Notes on EVE Protocol' series collectibles affect it also.
  12. Even if the devs wanted to release a patch for the Vita version of the game, they can't, because the PS3 and Vita are no longer supported by Sony, plus the respective Q/A departments were closed years ago so no new patches can be released for those platforms. The PS4 and PS5 versions are the only currently supported versions of the game so any patches will be exclusively for them, thus the Vita release will remain forever unPlatinumable. PS: The only patches released for the Vita version, came out years ago and made the problems worse, not better so you're better off just skipping that version outright and playing one of the other 2.
  13. I don't usually care about the size or resolution of my monitor, but something about playing full on PC games on a console a bit bigger than those old PSPs just doesn't sit right with me. I played a bit of Skyrim on my friends Steam Deck and it was nice and all. I just don't see myself getting into that sort of thing.
  14. Yes it will, because the trophy servers haven't picked up the game yet on your profile so no internet = no sync.
  15. Update: Wrath: Aeon of Ruin (PS4) is a non-syncer that will be added to the list after I've had my dinner, plus I will also be adding Stellar Blade, because the Trophy Pack Icon has completely the wrong name on it.
  16. I'd go as far as to say it's a 2/10 game tbh. It's not much more difficult than a shovelware game imo.
  17. Sounds pretty good, I am tempted to try it myself. That would be next level to play on you PC with the monitor the size if your TV.
  18. Please don't forget to mention the number of days you completed.
  19. @kittcoldfire and @Wizicien You should see if you can contact the devs on social media. Hopefully that’ll make it more likely that these issues will be fixed.
  20. Maybe Sony Changed something then, because I was always told your PS Plus Cloud saves are toast after a few months with no active subscription 🤔.
  21. It sounds like your saves have been corrupted on some level so unless you have a really old backup handy, you will have to delete everything and start over from scratch .
  22. Just played it and servers still up but they are very laggy
  1. Load more activity