The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2021

I would like to swap Dariusburst for Syndicate. I was making good progress on Dariusburst, but the mission mode is tedious and time consuming, so I'd rather take a bit more time for that. I will return to the game soon enough though. Will finish it in my next tier for sure.

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, Floriiss said:

I would like to swap Dariusburst for Syndicate. I was making good progress on Dariusburst, but the mission mode is tedious and time consuming, so I'd rather take a bit more time for that. I will return to the game soon enough though. Will finish it in my next tier for sure.

I got to hand it to you dude. You have insane skills and unlimited perseverance. Dariusburst just looks brutal. You definitely have the skills and time for it.

3 hours ago, zajac9999 said:

Torment: Tides of Numenera - 100%

Little Deviants - 100%

Hawken - 100%

Dead Cells (NA) - 100%

Road not taken - 100%

Finally got round to grinding out that final trophy on Dead Cells which finishes off my Tier 4 list. Am I correct in thinking that I don't need to post games prior to completion for Tier 5 and can just post when they're finished? 

Congrats.

I have seen people not post their full list for their next tier until they feel ready to commit to them. If that is the case, instead of just committing to 5 games and eventually wasting swaps anyway, might as well just compose a few of the games in the next tier and post the rest as you complete them. I will add, if this ok to do then I think this renders the tier system a bit redundant then.

Edited by FreshFromThaDeli
Grammar

47 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Congrats.

I have seen people not post their full list for their next tier until they feel ready to commit to them. If that is the case, instead of just committing to 5 games and eventually wasting swaps anyway, might as well just compose a few of the games in the next tier and post the rest as you complete them. I will add, if this ok to do then I think this renders the tier system a bit redundant then.

So normally if you want to decide for a new tier, you can write the ideas that you have in a post, but your completion will count once you have the tier list registered. If I set some games as completed in an incomplete tier list that was a slip up on my part, sorry. I will re-check the lists.

However once you reach Tier5, you can earn the platinum and then post it here if you wish so (congrats @zajac9999 btw :D ). No more lists, no more swaps

• Like 4

16 hours ago, cbh114 said:

I joined this ages ago and have completed changes the games I'm going for except for verdun

Since my last post which was 8th of march I've done,

Completed

Blacklight retribution - 100%

Call of duty black ops cold war - 100%

Currently working on 

Verdun - 80%

Battlefield 4 - 94% (plat, not 100% yet)

Heyo there! Your original post stated these games for completion:

• Gta v
  • verdun
  • uncharted 4
  • last guardian
  • friday the 13th

And you didn't mention any swaps:) so you have to let me know if you wish to swap a game, to update the list.

13 hours ago, VirtualNight said:

@Copanele

I'd like to join this event. Initially I didn't want to because I'm pretty lazy when is time to do some UR games, but during this year I have been doing overally well, so why not? there is also a good cause involved as well, so it is definitely worth to join in, even if I'm quite late.

People have been doing a great job here, congrats to all!

This is my Tier 1 list:

• PixelJunk Eden (0.62%) - 20%
  • Pac-Man Musem (0.32%) - 14%
  • Medieval Moves (0.81%) - 16%
  • Tour de France 2011 (0.35%) - 7%
  • VVVVVV (NA; 0.43%) - 0%

Welcome! Added, best of luck :D 

1 hour ago, Copanele said:

Heyo there! Your original post stated these games for completion:

• Gta v
  • verdun
  • uncharted 4
  • last guardian
  • friday the 13th

And you didn't mention any swaps:) so you have to let me know if you wish to swap a game, to update the list.

Welcome! Added, best of luck :D 

Well I would like to swap GTA v,  uncharted 4, last guardian and Friday the 13th for, blacklight retribution, black ops cold war, battlefield 4, star wars squadrons

9 minutes ago, cbh114 said:

Well I would like to swap GTA v,  uncharted 4, last guardian and Friday the 13th for, blacklight retribution, black ops cold war, battlefield 4, star wars squadrons

Ok, so all you can swap now is Battlefield 4 and Star Wars Squadron, you haven't 100% them yet. The other 2 you already completed and haven't mentioned or swapped them, so unfortunately I cannot take them into consideration.

I made up my mind which games i'm putting upfront for Tier 2.

Yu-Gi-Oh Millennium Duels 11/12 (71%)

The Last Guardian 14/24 (43%)

Vikings. Wolves of Midgard 33/39 (78%)

TBA

TBA

After grinding cards in YuGiOh over the last week i decided to buy 4 dlc packs which give really good cards and i created a new deck with many of those new cards included. I'm in high hopes to clear Expert Mode eventually. Within half a year :) ?

Vikings: i've played it with a friend together and it's amazing. We fight together against other Vikings, goblins and other monsters. One thing that i like is that we have to keep an eye on our elemental resistance as heat or cold damages you after a while until death. We have completed the game 4 times already as it doesn't count game completed for both so we have to go through easy, easy NG+, Hard + Permadeath for both him and me but we made good progress for both Hard+Permadesth playthroughs :)

As for The Last Guardian: i'm halfway through the 2nd playthrough to get all collectibles. After that i'll go again for the collectibles (you need all 48 you can get twice so 96 in total) and after that i'll try a speedrun and hope i make it through within 5 hours...

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, BrandedBerserk said:

L0dcba6.png

Wasteland 3 (2.44%/0.28%)

Congrats for this one! Just a question, didn't you have Polybius and Wuppo left? Did you do a swap before? 

Sorry if I missed it, lots of posts lately :D 

49 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I made up my mind which games i'm putting upfront for Tier 2.

Yu-Gi-Oh Millennium Duels 11/12 (71%)

The Last Guardian 14/24 (43%)

Vikings. Wolves of Midgard 33/39 (78%)

TBA

TBA

Don't forget, you also must have a full list for the tier when you are platinuming the first game. At most, you can complete the list the moment you get your first tier platinum :D 

10 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Congrats for this one! Just a question, didn't you have Polybius and Wuppo left? Did you do a swap before? 

Don't forget, you also must have a full list for the tier when you are platinuming the first game. At most, you can complete the list the moment you get your first tier platinum :D 

Oh god :( I'll be back when i have my 5th game prepared then :P See you in December :D

Not making very good progress but I haven't been focused on it too much as of late.  I will be using my last two swaps though.  

Dropping

Ninja Pizza Girl - Turns out I have a gluten allergy and they have no crust alternatives, so this will be dropped for now

Castlestorm - I just genuinely have no interest in playing this any longer

Adding

Metrico - PS Vita - 3.68%

Tales of Zestiria - PS4 - 2.29

Name               Previous           Update

Stealth Inc           42%                  44%
Epic Mickey 2      52%                  52%

Fancy Pants        23%                   28%

Adventures

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Copanele said:

Yeah I used one swap to replace polybius with  wasteland 3 just a few hours before I posted it. 

Edited by BrandedBerserk
  • Like 1