is a remaster likely?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. what do you think?

• probably!
    • probably not...
    • i dunno, but i sure hope so!

I'd do anything for a PS4 remaster

20 minutes ago, Dimka284 said:

anything? ok , then go ahead pay the dev team for remastering it. it's that simple

? But I won't do that... ?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I'd be down for a remaster but only if they get rid of that stupid mini-game trophy.

what mini game?

game was fun and plat wasn't hard so can't remember anything standing out as being annoying to complete

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

what mini game?

game was fun and plat wasn't hard so can't remember anything standing out as being annoying to complete

I'm refering to this little bundle of misery: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1475-lollipop-chainsaw/40-no-fear-of-heights

That trophy was the only sore spot for me in an otherwise great game.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

what mini game?

I'm sure it's the one in Josey's level, where Juliet has to climb a skyscraper inside a videogame to reach the top of the disco and advance, I remember that many hated that part ?

• Like 3

Well, that's an odd one to remaster - but interesting that they're doing it!

I don't remember it being particularly well thought of or widely played at the time, but it does seem to have garnered something of a cult following since as a solid, off-beat B-Game.

It was fairly janky at the time as I recall, but it's heart was in the right place, and it was goofy fun in a good way - basically James Gunn doing his riff on Buffy the Vampire Slayer - and I do remember it having a great soundtrack.

I was thinking it was more recent than it actually is too - I just checked, and I apparently earned my first trophy in it exactly a decade ago tomorrow...

... man, time is compressing as I get older! ?

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I'm refering to this little bundle of misery: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1475-lollipop-chainsaw/40-no-fear-of-heights

That trophy was the only sore spot for me in an otherwise great game.

Yeah, that one took quite a few tries to complete.

It is great if there is a remaster in the work. I would play it again.

Makes sense it'd get a remaster around the same time I actually forked over the money to get the PS3 version (it was technically a Christmas present lol but yeah.)

It's not the deepest action game or anything but it is pretty dang satisfying once you unlock enough attacks to start reliably landing sparkle hunting kills. It's also not particularly long so it doesn't really overstay its welcome either. And the boss fights were all pretty fun.

My only complaint with the game was that I ran into a really weird bug where trying to aim with the gun would bring up the reticle for about half a second before it would just go away. Only way I could fix it was by using some crappy third party controller I own. Absolutely no clue why it worked properly with that one controller.

8 hours ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

this was a fun game! Had it on the Xbox, wish i had it on the ps3, but finding a copy, that isn't 90-150+$ is insane, a Remaster for PS4 or even PS5 i would be down for that

If youve got any kind of flea markets in your area, try looking at those every now and then. Found my ps3 copy at a local flea market for $15, and theres a lot of game booths with old ps3 games around mine. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, JourneySilvers said:

If youve got any kind of flea markets in your area, try looking at those every now and then. Found my ps3 copy at a local flea market for $15, and theres a lot of game booths with old ps3 games around mine. 

We have some thrift shops and book stores that sell PS3/Xbox/old pc titles as well as some maw n paw shops. I shop them frequently.

They have the Xbox copy for days,. The PS3 ver. Just didn't have as many physical copy a made, Or so I was told by another game enthusiast

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, crashban96 said:

Don't see anyone saying anything about this, but I think you all forget Sony hates sexy women on their platform. Probably will have some "modifications" to it.

Laura and Poison might disagree ?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, zulqarmessi said:

Laura and Poison might disagree 1f602.png

That's because capcom is huge, and sony knows they will get flak for it. Grasshopper is much smaller. Even then, no one knows maybe the game will be "filtered' on sony's version

• Like 2

On 6/15/2022 at 3:14 AM, Profeelgood said:

Would you have a threesome with your parents for this to happen? lets test this desire for the remaster. 

Shit just got real.  Now are you talking about parents in their prime (when you were conceived) or parents as they are today?  Asking for a friend.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/06/2022 at 0:31 AM, zulqarmessi said:

Laura and Poison might disagree ?

They did remove the bounce vectors in SFV which just made the women look creepy and unnaturally perverted. Mika looks as if her chest is made of concrete.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Investigator said:

I've been asking for one since the PS4 gen started, but now I'm worried they might change or censor something if we get one to appease the crybabies

I don't think there would be much to censor really - Lollipop Chainsaw was irreverent and cheeky - yes - but not actually particularly ribald in the grand scheme of things.

It was all pretty wholesome, given the potential for risqué that the tone implied.

In fact, it already censored itself jokingly anyways - there was a trophy for it as I recall!

• Like 1

Never got a chance to play this on the PS3 so I'd welcome a chance on the PS4. 

I have heard it was a quick, fun game and in an age when most games are absurdly long for no reason, I welcome something short and sweet. 

Edit: Hmm, that short and sweet bit might be a double entendre... How tall is Juliet? ?

Edited by da-Noob123
Added more