Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

Well Finally i have Uncharted 4 (For whatever reason the phone make the image horizzontal...), it was on Sale here for 21 € on the 20Th of December but when my parents went there to get it (Yeah because i'm lazy xD) it was already finished so i ahd to wait today to Stock back up and got it, at this price, i had to :3

PS: God, Taking this remember me why i Freakin' hate gamestop....

WhatsApp Image 2016-12-28 at 15.56.15.jpeg

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

We will be in touch, commander. B)

tNWzYajh.jpg

Best Purchase of all 2016!!!!! Enjoy, here i am still waiting for a Price drop (even small around 30 likely)...

For me Well Not bought it but a friend of mine did and gave it to me for free :3

L34d69a.png

Virginia - Ps4

Looks Like i already have an Easy and fast Plat For 2017 With Color Guardians, Rapture & Sound Shapes :awesome:

3 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Best Purchase of all 2016!!!!! Enjoy, here i am still waiting for a Price drop (even small around 30 likely)...

I don't know about the best purchase. I mean I bought a lot of Vita games in 2016. :P It's got to be one of the best PS4 games I own, though. I love XCOM: Enemy Unknown/Within. I got the game for like £27 which I thought was a pretty good price. I've heard a lot of great things about it.

18 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I don't know about the best purchase. I mean I bought a lot of Vita games in 2016. :P It's got to be one of the best PS4 games I own, though. I love XCOM: Enemy Unknown/Within. I got the game for like £27 which I thought was a pretty good price. I've heard a lot of great things about it.

But Xcom it's Xcom :3 I Loved EW Too, so glad i discovered this game back in January, such a Work of art that passed in a secondary place because of the particular genre it is. Yeah great price, here the best i've seen it is 47 € on Amazon, to much unfortunately with all the sales going on :( Ah you haven't watched a thing about it? Then yeah trust me it's great i've seen it Vanilla and Modded back in februrary on Pc and it's wonderful!!!

14 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

But Xcom it's Xcom :3 I Loved EW Too, so glad i discovered this game back in January, such a Work of art that passed in a secondary place because of the particular genre it is. Yeah great price, here the best i've seen it is 47 € on Amazon, to much unfortunately with all the sales going on :( Ah you haven't watched a thing about it? Then yeah trust me it's great i've seen it Vanilla and Modded back in februrary on Pc and it's wonderful!!!

Yeah, I haven't watched much gameplay because I knew I wanted to play it at some point and I didn't want to spoil anything. I don't know much about the game, I've just heard a lot of people praising it, saying it's even better than Enemy Unknown/Within, so if that's the case, I'm sure it'll be awesome.