Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

Inside - Bought it on the holiday sale,beated last week and got 100% on it this week...by miles away the best PSN/Indie game ever made.Most AAA games can't even touch Inside's greatness.

PS:For y'all that didn't played Inside yet...do yourself a favor and look for the secret ending after you beat it.

22 hours ago, Next3Exits said:

If you want I can help you gain some of the club related and challenge trophies in DriveClub. I found those to be the toughest. You can add me on PSN (my username is the same as my PSN ID). It would be fun to have someone else that was playing that game on my list. Haha, with all the DLC it's a great game to farm trophies in, if that's what you're into.

Sure, I'll add you! I have some dlcs, I might get the season pass later.

• Like 1

Got 2 games from this amazin January Sales, one by myself:

81G4Um8CX%2BL._SX342_.jpg

Well For 15€, i had to get it, and i choosed the Ps4 Version of the game instead of Vita because well, i saw some Comparison graphics video and Wow the difference is Huge especially in the Details like the background and the water, and for 2 € more let's get the Ps4 Version of the game! Now i have to hurry and finish Sinobi Versus so i can play this :D

gravity-rush-remastered-ps4-11659611452604524_jpg_300x300_q85.jpg

And Gravity Rush Remastered with a Friend, for 12 € (With the Plus) It's a deal in my opinion :D

Already plaied it on Vita even if i remember really few stuff after 4 years, and after trying GR 2 Demo i was even more convinced to get it, i was surprised how actually it worked on Ps4 despite not having a Touch screen to guide you around! So got it to enjoy once more Kat Adventure (And Waiting a price drop for the 2 in the next months) in HD and with all the DLCS :3

• Like 2

On 1/17/2017 at 7:35 PM, DamagingRob said:

rsz_k2-_18428c6e-0c2c-418a-9f10-4166abaf

$10.68? I'll take it! For those wondering how I got it that cheap: Amazon price match + $10 savings code that came in my email(was sent on January 13th, and is titled "Here's $10 off any purchase just for you- use by 1/28." May be worth checking your email for). Please, Square Enix, put Till the End of Time on the PS4. ;w;

Edit: Forgot to say the email is from BestBuy.

I would only want Till The End of Time on PS4 if they fix the constant crashing issues towards the middle and ending of the game. 

5 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

There were crashing issues? Don't recall that happening at all, in my copy.

Yeah when you got to the last part more or less the game would freeze or black-screen not all copies but a majority, it was a major issue back in the day with that game. 

Edited by DarkSoleride

4 minutes ago, DarkSoleride said:

Yeah when you got to the last part more or less the game would freeze or black-screen not all copies but a majority, it was a major issue back in the day with that game. 

Huh, I had no idea. Granted, I didn't have the internet back then. But yeah, I would hope that isn't an issue if they did put it on the PS4.. 

On 1/17/2017 at 2:35 PM, DamagingRob said:

rsz_k2-_18428c6e-0c2c-418a-9f10-4166abaf

$10.68? I'll take it! For those wondering how I got it that cheap: Amazon price match + $10 savings code that came in my email(was sent on January 13th, and is titled "Here's $10 off any purchase just for you- use by 1/28." May be worth checking your email for). Please, Square Enix, put Till the End of Time on the PS4. ;w;

Edit: Forgot to say the email is from BestBuy.

Thanks for the reminder. Didn't even know about the email, but found it in my inbox. So now I've a Best Buy code and a discount code for PSN :D 

• Like 1