Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

9 hours ago, WishingLemon said:

L6ad428.pngL29dee9.pngLbc0f7d.png

I don't even know if I'm going to like them, but I should be set for Christmas

I got the platinum for all three games. It's got a good level of difficulty throughout the whole series that made it enticing to play.

I wrote a half-arsed guide if you want to get the platinums too. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, thekingsman123 said:

I got the platinum for all three games. It's got a good level of difficulty throughout the whole series that made it enticing to play.

I wrote a half-arsed guide if you want to get the platinums too. 

Thanks, I'm looking forward to starting them once I've tidied up my profile a bit. Bookmarked your half-assed guide too :P

Finally picked up Mortal Shell during black Friday special. Offer ends tonight, so 12/1/20 (NA store, NA date format) the deal expires. It's normally $30 but you can grab it for 20% off during the deal. I'm actually really enjoying it.. Had to get through a bit of a learning curve, which yes, still exists even for souls players.. the mechanics and combat are super crunchy and different weapons and shells take a minute to get used to, and acclimating yourself to its enemy AI takes a bit to get used to, but overall its a fun game once you get the hang of it and I would definitely rec it to a fellow souls fanboy/fan-girl

5 hours ago, Drag-On-Detritus said:

Picked up a bunch of stuff cheap this month. This whole picture cost about $120AU with the most expensive game being... Autobahn Police Simulator 2. For some reason that game isn't on the Australian store but is sold physically with a proper AU ratings label so I dunno what's going on there but glad to have a copy! Best deal was Ghost Parade for $5 which has been $55 on the AU store since it came out a year ago & never been on sale digitally. 

It was a good sale if you could find all the $5 - $25 games in your nearby stores.

I paid $40 for Conception two months ago. 

• Like 1