Post Your Newest PlayStation 4 Game

Parker

Finally my copy of Sakuna: of Rice and ruins. This game has a very wonderful Ōkami feeling, is full of Japanese atmosphere. Also the grapchis are really good, especially when you see the different seasons, from spring, to summer, the falling leaves of the fall, and the snow of the winter.

The Divine edition has also a beautiful artbook, the soundtrack (3 CDs), and, unlike the EU limited edition (which has a reversible poster), the NA LE has a Japanese charm (or watever is its name :giggle:). Oh, and I also received an Atelier Dusk keychain, referred to the Switch version :awesome:.

ST1tjO3.jpg

But the best thing of these releases are the booklet inside (together with the reversible artwork). Nowadays these items are really ultra rare! And it's really nice start reading all the stuff before playing the game. :)

Time to farm some rice plants! ???

yAiUc5X.jpg

• Like 3

OK16Rtc.jpg

Since the PS5 came out I realised there are a whole bunch of PS4 games I don't own or have still yet to play and the two Gravity Rush games are just a few of them, couldn't find the first game in store so gonna have to go online to try and get a physical copy. 

• Like 3