[NA] Essential Picks Sale | Ends 3/18

Neocarleen

i'm loaded on games. but i can go for more. i'll at some point need to test the ps5 to make sure it works (that'll be set up soon enough to takeover the ps4 activities) 

looking at the list tropico 5 looks good, won't know the full list till the end of the week.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

The games listed don't feel terribly "essential". Sword Art Online? LOL.

The ones we are sure that will be always on sale, i have some titles that im waiting years for sale lol...

and a few others that only appeared once around 2019 to march of 2020 (from here on since they took vita/ps3 from the store, sales lacking a lot to me)

Essentially the same ol', same ol' sale games. It's digital so it's not like they're cutting inventory with these sales. Suppose it's not entirely up to Sony though what goes on sale. 

On 3/4/2021 at 6:01 AM, DamagingRob said:

Star Ocean First Departure is a maybe. Knew it would get to 50% off, as all Square Enix JRPGs inevitably do. 1f644.png Other than that, not really seeing anything noteworthy.

First time up 50% off, probably gonna see it at that price a lot more, maybe even 60%-70% later this year.

3 minutes ago, NERVergoproxy said:

First time up 50% off, probably gonna see it at that price a lot more, maybe even 60%-70% later this year.

:hmm: Entirely possible, I suppose. Though Square doesn't seem to go below 50% on their JRPG catalog very often. Imagine the only reason SO5 is less than that, is because of poor reception.

i guess i forgot i own tropico 5. but not tropico 6. but i went into the store and bought a haul of games (even 1 for the ps5 even though it's cross-buy)

Children Of Morta (ps4)

Chickens On The Road (ps4)

Undead Horde (ps4) (ps5)

Telling Lies (ps4)

Bridge Constructor Stunts (ps4)

A Way Out (ps4) 2 consoles no problem

final fantasy maxima dlc (not really a game)

Disney Classic games: Aladdin and the Lion King (Ps4)

One Piece Burning Blood (ps4) 2 consoles no problem

wrc collection (ps4) gives wrc 4/5/6 and consoles are no problem with this one.

Dark Sauce (ps4)

Roundout By POWGI (ps4) 

Snakes And Ladders (ps4)

The World Of Nubla (ps4)

Olivers Adventures In The Fairyland (Ps4)

total: 100$

wanted no man's sky but i snoozed on it one day late will have to wait till it appears again.

Edited by kingdrake2

• 2 weeks later...

*sees every Star Ocean game ever released on US PlayStation 4 on sale*

Yet Star Ocean: The Second Story hasn't been ported over to PS4, and it's that particular SO game that I've been wanting to play. While I have the PSP version, my PSP is busted right now, and there were no versions released for PS3 or Vita (both of which are practically dead where Sony is concerned) so PS4 is my final hope...

• Like 1