Who is the user with the most UR trophies?

@Warped_Tonttu is the user with the highest number of URs that I have ever seen, with the impressive number of 3004 URs at the time I publish this thread. Is there a user with a higher number?

Team account? I really don't see how anyone can get to that amount while remaining so high on the leaderboards. Not only does the person knock out hard or grindy ultra rares but also triple a, indies and a bunch of shovelware games. If not then yeah that's a nice feat although I'm still more impressed by some profiles with lower amounts of ultra rares but more quality stuff done.

Edited by BrandedBerserk
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, BrandedBerserk said:

Team account? I really don't see how anyone can get to that amount while remaining so high on the leaderboards. Not only does the person knock out hard or grindy ultra rares but also triple a, indies and a bunch of shovelware games. If not then yeah that's a nice feat although I'm still more impressed by some profiles with lower amounts of ultra rares but more quality stuff done. 

I had no intention of starting a conspiracy here. although psnp openly accepts team accounts on the leaderboards, I don't believe it is one. it is quite possible for a person to have this amount of trophies and URs. time, money and dedication.

7 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

I had no intention of starting a conspiracy here. although psnp openly accepts team accounts on the leaderboards, I don't believe it is one. it is quite possible for a person to have this amount of trophies and URs. time, money and dedication.

I'm not into conspiracies, it was a genuine question. There's some folks on here that dedicate themselves to mostly purely ultra rares but ain't near that amount while this account does it all and still outpacing everyone else. It's probably possible but I find it unlikely. Don't wanna sound like a hater though, I just find it a bit puzzling. 

Edited by BrandedBerserk

5 minutes ago, BrandedBerserk said:

I'm not into conspiracies, it was a genuine question. There's some folks on here that dedicate themselves to mostly purely ultra rares but ain't near that amount while this account does it all and still outpacing everyone else. It's probably possible but I find it unlikely. 

@tusman's profile is also similar, he has a lower number of URs although more total trophies (#3 on the overall leaderboard) nonetheless an overwhelming number of URs. I can only think that this is the type of person who really dedicates himself body and soul to this activity that we do.

7 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

That is indeed the account with the most URs. I believe @zajac9999 takes the second place and is no team account :)

didn't know him, impressive profile as well

5 minutes ago, Lapin2paq said:

vert-heart broh princeofpeace thunderlord sergen marcel speedah and there is one guy in spain with so many ur like 2000+ with only tough games.i always look at these profiles when am out of game to play they always have some obscure/rare game

silverpassenger is the spanish guy, impressive profile.

Edited by Steven-Spiegel
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steven-Spiegel said:

SILVERPASSENGER is the spanish guy, impressive profile.

This guy is insane. He's #1 in the psntl rarity leaderboard if I'm not mistake.

Edit:
I know that OP asked for more than 3k URs profiles.
However I would like to point your attention to those listed below, which are IMPRESSIVE IMHO:

https://psnprofiles.com/tusman

Then:

@ReimiSaionji

@ReimiSaionji1234

Not even sure if they (LOL) have a profile here:

https://psnprofiles.com/ReimiSaionji9742

Then:

https://psnprofiles.com/Zerathel

:D.

And Zajac is a legend!

Not only due to his rabbit/bunny ID! ;).

Edit:
@zajac9999
@Zerathel

@tusman

(hope you don't mind...)

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

I think it would also be interesting to take into account the overall percentage of UR trophies on someone's profile. There is actually a decent number of games you can play (or even complete) and only earn UR trophies. That's a category everybody could start competing in right from the getgo ?

Danny_Johansen has one of the highest ultra rare counts for someone who doesn't come close to being the highest in total trophy count (Hakoom has that honor).

Floriiss, TheYuriG, Beatminaz, DarkSamuraii-, VlETNAM, skippycue, ThanatosNinja2, their profiles are literally insane. Extremely dedicated and hardcore with some crazy platinums under their belts.

• Like 4

The number of UR's should not be the most impressive thing, but the quality of them, like most things in life. There are many UR's that can be cheesed in various ways or just grindy with little skill necessary. The key is having games and trophies requiring real skill, patience and improvements in performance to achieve.

There are gamers that have such absolutely stellar profiles like @Danny_Johansen, @Floriiss, @ThanatosNinja2,  ... I'll remember others and update, there's a few.

These are the real stars here, not the trash collectors. Or should be...

Edited by cris3f
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, cris3f said:

The number of UR's should not be the most impressive thing, but the quality of them, like most things in life. There are many UR's that can be cheesed in various ways or just grindy with little skill necessary. The key is having games and trophies requiring real skill, patience and improvements in performance to achieve.

There are gamers that have such absolutely stellar profiles like @Danny_Johansen, @Floriiss, ... I'll remember others and update, there's a few.

I understand your point. UR trophies/platinum are not necessarily difficult, I dare say that in fact the vast majority of UR games are extremely grinds, boring/repetitive games, technically bad games, niche games, games that were given in plus and therefore, their rarity was falsely boosted. Few games are really difficult and even hellish, at the moment I'm getting the trophies from a game called In Space We Brawl. This game has been in my library for years and I never had the courage to finish it, which is why the listing is pure grind and zero difficulty, in addition it requires a lot of controllers. Very difficult games, such as Wolfenstein 2 or Max Payne 3, have very few URs in their entirety; that's because people play and get most of the trophies except for a few that border on insanity.

6 hours ago, cris3f said:

There are gamers that have such absolutely stellar profiles like @Danny_Johansen, @Floriiss, ... I'll remember others and update, there's a few.

Couldn’t agree more. Any profile that stacked Singstar 4 times I just can’t take seriously. 

You have the players that play hardcore games and the players that just hoard UR trophies, which is not impressive at all.

Edit:

I’m sorry @Danny_Johansen ?. If there is one player that completes the most hardcore of games it’s probably you. So I’m just really curious here, why did you do something like Singstar?

Edited by Baker
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Baker said:

Couldn’t agree more. Any profile that stacked Singstar 4 times I just can’t take seriously. 

You have the players that play hardcore games and the players that just hoard UR trophies, which is not impressive at all.

Edit:

I’m sorry @Danny_Johansen 1f605.png. If there is one player that completes the most hardcore of games it’s probably you. So I’m just really curious here, why did you do something like Singstar?

Leaderboards. It is a game that you don't want to miss out on if there was going to be a UR/rarity leaderboard on psnp. 2 Sub 1% plats and close to a 100 UR trophies. While I do think Singstar is my second worst game after Zumba. It isn't like all the online multiplayer boost are much better than it. Take a game like Secret Ponchos. It is 100% online, boost only. This is just as bad as Singstar.

Right now I don't care all that much about UR trophies. Only want to play fun games, clean up some older games and do some challenging games.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Smashero said:

Edit:
I know that OP asked for more than 3k URs profiles.
However I would like to point your attention to those listed below, which are IMPRESSIVE IMHO:

https://psnprofiles.com/tusman

Then:

@ReimiSaionji

@ReimiSaionji1234

Not even sure if they (LOL) have a profile here:

https://psnprofiles.com/ReimiSaionji9742

Then:

https://psnprofiles.com/Zerathel

:D.

And Zajac is a legend!

Not only due to his rabbit/bunny ID! ;).

Edit:
@zajac9999
@Zerathel

@tusman

(hope you don't mind...)

It's kind of interesting looking at Tusman's beginning milestones. When they were playing triple a games then not to long afterwards down the shovelware rabbit hole haha

4 minutes ago, grimydawg___ said:

How dare you play fun games lol

Yeah, right? 

Plus as stated above a few times - UR doesnt mean anything - some Very Rare trophies are sooooo much harder than tons of Ultra Rare trophies.

Hideboh (psnp sais UR, but on PSN plat rarity is at 30%+)

Taiko no Tatsujin (level 50, 999 Combo)

DJMAX Respect (only 1 Trophy UR - jp-ver. while all DLC Missions are very rare at best)

Could go on and on - not just music/rhythm games, same for a lot of Shmups and other genres (mostly because ppl playing these games know what to expect and have a higher 100% rate than somewhat tough casual games (or easy casual games like singstar xD)

It would be nice to have an official leaderboard for the total amount of ultra-rare trophies. Considering that a number of people go mainly for if not only for ultra-rares it would probably be a welcomed addition to the site. To me, it is a case of why not have that feature as oppose to why include it. The rarity leaderboard already assigns a point value to all rarities of trophy (common, uncommon, rare, very-rare and ultra-rare) and gives an score output so why not just do that with ultra-rares only? 

• Like 1