Your Very First Manga/Anime?

-Dark Mark-

First Anime: I saw bits and pieces over the years of DBZ didn't really follow it until after I was deep down into the anime ocean, but the first one I watched in full was Trigun.

trigun_002.jpg

First Manga: The first one read in full (that has an ending) was Death Note.

DN_color6_500.jpg

eYeRsmErT.png

Manga : U know when @ school there's a time when they sell books kids might be interested in, and 1 by 1 classes get called to check the books out? Well I saw a kingdom hearts 2 book and bought it out of fanism, At the time i didn't even know it was a manga, and was like WTF? why is the ending on the beginning pages?

Anime : 1 day I was flipping through channels since @ that time when Disney hit the 12am mark; it showed old school Mickey cartoons that freaked me out...so i flicked through channels and discovered "Cartoon Network" They were showing Late night toonami Airing "Mobile Suit Gundam Wing".  Back then I had no fucken clue what was going on, but I just loved the action..lol

Years later after I got older I re watched it and understood the plot..and it has become 1 of my favorite animes.

tumacher-gunpla-inochi-gundam-epyon-box-

Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 1

Manga : U know when @ school there's a time when they sell books kids might be interested in, and 1 by 1 classes get called to check the books out? Well I saw a kingdom hearts 2 book and bought it out of fanism, At the time i didn't even know it was a manga, and was like WTF? why is the ending on the beginning pages?

That's how I was with the Dragonball Z manga. xD