ALERT! Community Events are back!

lonny2001

15 hours ago, lonny2001 said:

ALERT! Community Events are back! 54 of 79. 3 days left for Event #54!

Maybe this is a dumb question, but I never played the game and was hoping for the events to come back. How many events there are currently? There are enough to start the trophy from zero? Or it's possible to play the same event over and over until I get the trophy?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, KenpachiDaniel said:

Maybe this is a dumb question, but I never played the game and was hoping for the events to come back. How many events there are currently? There are enough to start the trophy from zero? Or it's possible to play the same event over and over until I get the trophy?

It's currently on event 54 out of 79 so there's 25 events scheduled & you'll have enough to get the 20 events needed for the trophy. It looks like it will take 135 days. I started it earlier today & it takes a few mins for your time to be posted. It's best to basically start asap. I think you could technically do a slow lap of each event every week so that the community trophy will be your first trophy to pop in case something doesn't work. So hopefully it all works fine. 

Also just to confirm with the Exorcist time trial trophy, I noticed there were various ways that people were getting it as I read some said that you have to beat a top 30 time. Since it seems that only the top 30 times had an option to select a ghost to race against, you can just set a slow lap time then exit & wait for the leaderboards to update with your time. After that just select "personal best" for the ghost option & just simply beat it for the trophy. Just thought I'd add this in case someone was wondering about this trophy as well.

• Like 2

On 5/1/2021 at 6:04 AM, Hysteria said:

So if I start now will I get community ambassador trophy ? 

TL;DR yes

As far as we know at this point, there will be 26 events, #54 to #79. As of today, you can participate in 25 events, #55 to #79.

Edited by lonny2001

hello there! I wanted to ask a thing. does this trophy counts your in game stats or  your savedata stats as reference? cause I can clearly see on my storage that I have like 4 "ghost times" registered, but when I logged in the game after 1 year, yesterday, I checked all recent the past events and I can't see any "account registered time". should I have to worry for this to happen again midway through this 25 events as well?   I changed from physical to digital game, but my account, savedata, and offline stats (I can see them in front of me), are still the same and present. 

can anyone clear this confusion? thank you all.

• 1 month later...

Also wondering if I can get this trophy if I start right today?!

Edit: 21 events remaining right now, but 3 hours from now only 20

Now I gotta make sure I do them every week for the next 19 weeks lol

Edited by Joepelus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I may have seen this too late. I may have only done 1 community event before they stopped and now there is less than 19 I may be stuffed again.

Hopefully they will do these on a rolling system so then next 25 events will pop up after these finish.

• 1 month later...

But since PS4 received the fix so late, there are currently 12 events left (68/79). This will make "Community Ambassador" achievement impossible to obtain. I've heard you have to do at least 20 events from one 'event set' for it to unlock.

Will there be more event list updates??

1 hour ago, uiliansparrow said:

But since PS4 received the fix so late, there are currently 12 events left (68/79). This will make "Community Ambassador" achievement impossible to obtain. I've heard you have to do at least 20 events from one 'event set' for it to unlock.

Will there be more event list updates??

No, the PS4 received the update in April and there were more than 20 events available then, you just saw it way too late when there were just 12 events left....

You will have to hope for another batch of events from the Devs.

15 minutes ago, CriesOfFurya said:

No, the PS4 received the update in April and there were more than 20 events available then, you just saw it way too late when there were just 12 events left....

You will have to hope for another batch of events from the Devs.

Will there be a new batch of events??

Could you tell?

So when i look now the event that stars next sunday (Racing resolution 2021 (ii) shows up weirdly, it does not show what circuit or anything, also no countdown on how many days but i can tell because the next after it is in 13 days.

Does this mean i need DLC for it?

On 8/15/2021 at 3:18 AM, Joepelus said:

So when i look now the event that stars next sunday (Racing resolution 2021 (ii) shows up weirdly, it does not show what circuit or anything, also no countdown on how many days but i can tell because the next after it is in 13 days.

Does this mean i need DLC for it?

I’m wondering the same? I bought them all and still don’t work but then I made sure I had them all installed and now it works

Edited by HellfireFury

10 minutes ago, xIRockyRock said:

This trophy is still buggy.

I couldn’t drive the event today (missing DLC) and just wanted to check my old records. I went page by page and pressed square to see my record, when suddenly the trophy popped out of nowhere.

How many events did you complete before this happened?

At least 20, but I can’t give the exact number because I did a bunch on game release and now years later, I completed 15.

If someone has 20 and the trophy bugged for him, he could try checking old records, how I did.

Edited by xIRockyRock