No new games or new patches from July on Vita!

jpwbjpwb

25 minutes ago, sXe_SiC_ said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for the info, waiting for the EU sale.

I wouldn't expect it anyway. Europe doesn't even get special sales when a game is going to be delisted (i'm looking at you, MvC Origins and 2)

Edited by Lance_87

4 minutes ago, agorazUHD said:

Are any of these games cross-buy? I check the Vita store and I check the PS4 versions on the Web Store, you can get better deals on the PS4 and am now wondering if purchasing one gets both...

Sometimes You games are never cross-buy.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, agorazUHD said:

Are any of these games cross-buy? I check the Vita store and I check the PS4 versions on the Web Store, you can get better deals on the PS4 and am now wondering if purchasing one gets both...

No Cross buy for any of them.

51 minutes ago, agorazUHD said:

The ones i found on the vita are not cross buy. Ps4 ver are still the same as before. Nice of the company to drop the price.? got like 20 of. 

And found the OG tweet its SIEA region that there all .99

Edited by Zid960

30 minutes ago, visvoer18 said:

this is a terrible move first you piss on the devs hen you give them hope only to piss on them again and take it away

Right. Considering they now are keeping the store open with no estimate of when it will shut down, the new release deadline should've been extended. Even if they wanted to end Vita new releases soon they could've made the cutoff December 31, 2021 or March 31, 2022.

While the store remaining open is a good thing, this is a sucky thing that isn't being course-corrected. Also, games will continue to be delisted over time and the store will continue to be buggy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChiefMichigan said:

Right. Considering they now are keeping the store open with no estimate of when it will shut down, the new release deadline should've been extended. Even if they wanted to end Vita new releases soon they could've made the cutoff December 31, 2021 or March 31, 2022.

While the store remaining open is a good thing, this is a sucky thing that isn't being course-corrected. Also, games will continue to be delisted over time and the store will continue to be buggy.

yeah  I doubt the store will stay open in 2022 though I think they will close it sometime next year

I hope I am wrong  but I think its a fair estimate

1 hour ago, visvoer18 said:

this is a terrible move first you piss on the devs hen you give them hope only to piss on them again and take it away

I guess it depends on whether you like getting pissed on or not. Some people pay extra for services like that.

• Like 3

Pantsu Hunter is only available through the PS3 store, I believe.  It's really bad, maybe not worth the 99 cents but I guess you don't buy Pantsu Hunter because you expect it to be good.  I say this as someone with the physical version lmao.