Zombies Ate My Neighbors & Ghoul Patrol

15 hours ago, Ninja-Sara-X said:

BTW Commando Keen? Loved that game! Think I played around 3 of the 6? parts to that series and also the Gameboy Colour version! 

Kudos to anyone who knows Commander Keen because it is a very old series. I had the games on my dad’s old Windows 95 computer, sunk a lot of time into them. Couldn’t play them all until many years later when they were available online. 

It definitely takes me back. 

8 hours ago, WitchHunterDX said:

I think you can feel in your skin what indie producers feel when trying to communicate with Sony, they get the answer after 6 months 1f612.png

Having to wait for so long, it’s no wonder they’re going to Nintendo and Microsoft instead.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Twitter page recently updated the status saying that the PS4 version will be released "soon", while others on other platforms have already been released.

Honestly, I was dismayed by this, and I think that was the answer Sony wanted from us, that we would forget about it.

But I would be immensely grateful if this release for the PS4 already came with an update fixing all the bugs of this port of dubious quality.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, WitchHunterDX said:

The Twitter page recently updated the status saying that the PS4 version will be released "soon", while others on other platforms have already been released.

Unfortunately I don't think this is a sign that we're getting anywhere with the PS4 release, they made a Facebook post a few days after its initial release saying the same thing.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess if there is any consolation, these are just a cheap emulator with the snes roms. Really crappy port for such a good series, just a cash grab. 

Was going to buy the LRG special edition but missed out. I’m sort of glad I did

• 5 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Maahniac said:

Does anyone know what's up here? Has the PS4 port just silently been cancelled? If so, that's really odd. Why not make an announcement at least?

And if cancelled... why?

Seeing as how Dotemu partnered with Limited Run Games, and took full payments on physical copies of the games months ago, I'd certainly hope not.... It would be nice if publishers would be a little bit(or a whole lotta bit) more transparent about this kinda shit ?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Woke up this morning and couldn’t believe my eyes. There it was in the PS Store! And as the above poster said, in Australia at least, with a 30% discount!

Can confirm the trophies are the same as the Xbox version with the addition of a delicious shiny Plat! It isn’t going to be easy… 

Enjoy the nostalgia hit!

• Like 2

Pretty pissed about this game, I've been waiting since the original release date to pick this game up on PS4 but it never dropped and with next to no news on why I thought they scrapped the PS version or something. I literally JUST bought the Switch version yesterday because I had lost hope... fml 

54 minutes ago, Ninja-Sara-X said:

Still no trophy list for this? This is past a joke, wait months after release on every other platform, now it takes weeks to get the trophy list live...

Unfortunately, this is an extremely common problem these days and it's far from unusual for some lists to take days, weeks, months or even years to appear but there's a small subset that never appear because the devs either don't care or are very incompetent.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Unfortunately, this is an extremely common problem these days and it's far from unusual for some lists to take days, weeks, months or even years to appear but there's a small subset that never appear because the devs either don't care or are very incompetent.

Then maybe if Sony is going to force devs to include trophies, they need to force them to also, 1. Make sure they work, and 2. The trophy lists actually go live when the game launches. Because otherwise, whats the point...? Guess if they did that, Sony would go out of the game business. Because you are right about one thing. The game industry is full of incompetent devs. They'd all just refuse to put their games on Sony consoles, from that point forward. Cause who needs things like working trophies ? Sad that quality control doesn't exist in gaming anymore

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Hey I have a question about that you might be able to answer. Where on your games list does the game appear once it’s finally synced? At the top? Underneath other games you’ve gotten trophies in? I’ve been waiting on one.

16 minutes ago, NMErickson said:

Hey I have a question about that you might be able to answer. Where on your games list does the game appear once it’s finally synced? At the top? Underneath other games you’ve gotten trophies in? I’ve been waiting on one.

It goes straight to the top of the list. What's the game in question? I'll check my master list of non-syncers and see if it's on there but will start poking people if it isn't.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

Didn't know they hadn't turned on the trophies - I'll drop the publisher an dev an email - should be up some time this week :)

**Sent email to my contact at Lucas Film (who provided us with Vader Immortal) - advised they need to activate the trophies on PSN**

Edited by turniplord
  • Like 2