So what did you do today?

OnePieceDude

I worked for the 8th day in a row... I may have a day off Monday (day 11), but that depends on my other job, if not definitely Thursday. I mowed the massive yard at work with a push mower, but anything is better than dealing with the public like I usually do.

Immediately after work, I went over to a friend's house, where we recorded a ~40 min playthrough with commentary of the Simpson Arcade game for a YouTube Channel he's trying to get going... It's the same guys I was in 1upgamesonline with (barring a few exceptions).

Today felt like an eternity, but seeing it described in two bullet points makes it seem much less staggering.

-Got up

-Ate a hardboiled egg for breakfast

-Went to school

-First period class, we read some of Dante's Inferno

FIELD TRIP!!!!

-Went on a boat tour on the Chicago River and Lake Michigan (got to go through the harbor locks, and it was my first time seeing that happen)

-Had lunch at the Billy Goat Tavern. Had triple cheeseborger with a hot chocolate, as it was a bit chilly today in Chicago

-Tour of the remaining building(s) of the Hull House, which was more interesting than most of us in the class thought it would be

-Got back to school and went to Japanese club. Watched Wolf Children

-Went home and played some Tower of Guns

-Did some writing on my computer

-Had dinner (BLT)

-Played some God of War III

-Now in bed

• 2 weeks later...

Wednesday:

• The normal stuff: work, walked the dog, made food
  • Video games: Got my Venetica platinum early morning before going to sleep; completed Syberia II speedrun for the 7th time and still no trophy
  • Trophy guides: Worked on a trophy guide for Venetica and on a speedrun guide for Syberia II
  • Forums: Did some posting here and elsewhere
  • TV: Watched Castle and watched the finale of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Season season 2
  • Like 1

Woke up, made a 1,000 mg. Vitamin C drink, helps wake me up with it's horrid taste >.<

went outside, took the electric mower and mowed five of the ten houses on my block (5 of those people are Aholes)Because shut up thats why.

Played Mass Effect 2, beat it with all but the INSANITY trophy unlocked, dreaded starting my INSANITY playthrough, posted on this topic :)

Thursday:

• The normal stuff: walked the dog, made food (it was a day off from work)
  • Video games: Played to the next checkpoint of the "We Play Okami HD" group thing and started Arcania on PS4
  • Trophy guides: Got my Venetica trophy guide published
  • Forums: Did some posting here and elsewhere
  • TV: Watched an episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Had a panel interview with FireStone today; I'd say it went pretty well.

Day 8 of P90X (Chest & Back) - pretty brutal, but definitely better than last week's workout.

Now, I'm pretty exhausted, so I'm going to relax with some Samurai Warriors 4; let's get some trophies.

It's been awhile! Got up, Bid my Mom goodbye as she went to her final day of work until her Summer Break, ate a muffin, woke my brother up, powered up my new Wii U, beat a world in Super Mario 3D World, bought Donkey Kong 64 off the virtual console and was disapointed due to display of the screen, synced up my Nintendo ID between my 2DS and Wii U, downloaded Crunchyroll on the Wii U, turned it off, took a 40 minute shower, got dressed, and now typing this post. Then I'm gonna clean my room, check my mailbox if the volumes of Vinland Saga arrived, probably eat soon, and just relax. Summer baby!