Still possible post-messaging shutdown?

ElevExplorer64

• 2 weeks later...

There are 3 online trophies which won't be affected with any messaging system. I would highly recommend playing online as much as possible especially if you're paired up with some veteran players. They can easily carry you through some of the hardest missions which I would have dreaded doing solo. 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
9 minutes ago, DarkSoleride said:

Already did as well as a lot of other Twitter users nothing is coming of it though. 

I don't think Team Asobi have anything else to do with Japan Studio other than being ex-members

This^

The ball is in Sony's court but they don't seem to care enough to fix the problem.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DarkSoleride said:

Soul Sacrifice, and Soul Sacrifice Delta have the same issue too, ironically they are all developed by Sony Japan Studio which no longer exists... 

According to the guides the online trophies seem to be obtainable solo in ad-hoc mode.

Not sure about Freedom Wars, but I'd bet not since no one got them since October 3rd =/

8 minutes ago, Hvalpen said:

Oh god. I pushed fashion accessory forever, cause i had not advanced for enough in the game to do it. Literally reminded myself two days ago, to " do it soon ". Well, lesson learned i guess 

I also did the same thing! I’m guilty of having fun too much and not enough work on these old games with stupid online trophies lol

3 hours ago, Jekainden said:

Fashion Accessory and Antisocial Network can be done via ad-hoc.

I've tested this myself.

Constant Comrade is online only.

Also feel free to check my recent trophies for PS Vita games with online trophies, it's now or never.

RIP LBP Vita.

Are you sure about this? At the trophy guide there is a comment saying that constant comrade can be achieved in ad-hoc. You can try doing 15 easy missions solo in ad-hoc and see if it counts unless you already did that. In soul sacrifice which has a similar trophy and is by the same developer you can do that so it is worth a try.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jekainden said:

I already tried this, I was on the latest version. I did more than 15 missions with 2 Vitas via ad-hoc and the trophy did not pop. Maybe I could be wrong, maybe I missed something. If anyone else wants to test, it would be great.

UPDATE: I just tested now with my 2 Vitas via ad-hoc and you can get all 3 online trophies using ad-hoc too. I will update my previous post. I swear I tested this a long time ago and the trophy never popped.

The trophy guide needs to be updated.

Thank you to @pot1414 for informing.

DSC_0904.JPG

Yay so i can get the accessory trophy, cool. Ill have to get a 2nd copy tho lol. I wonder if simply entering adhoc is enough for the accessory trophy? Meaning it might only take 1 copy?

Edited by HellfireFury

47 minutes ago, Pray_4_the_End said:

Damn, I've had Freedom Wars and both Soul Sacrifice/Delta in the backlog for like a year now. Hopefully they fix the server issue but I'm not holding my breathe on that, looks like I'll have to play these games soon rather than later. 

If you do adhoc, there is no time limit to worry about but you need 2 vitas and 2 games

• Like 2