Worst PSN Names You've Seen.

Spiersaz

////////////// 

Dont know how many symbols was there :D (Dont know how to call that guy in a Rainbow 6 game :D )

+ FatyCZ, People think that Im FAT but F A and T are first letters of my surname :D :D  :D

Edited by FatyCZ

I'll add you to the list.

I honestly didn't know what I was thinking. I guess I was just an underdeveloped pubescent boy who was amused by everything. In all seriousness, my brothers and I were just having a good time, and somebody yelled out to choose this name(sarcastically of course) but I was like why not. Fast forward 4 or 5 years later, here I am regretting it. :P oh well, I'll always have something to remember my childhood for the least

I'll display a little self loathing and say mine. It's just my first initial and minimally scrambled birth year.

I had tried a few names and all were taken so I just went with mine out of impatience. It's mine, I own up to it, but I'd be more than happy to be able to change it one day.

You could probably add my old PSN accounts onto this list! My first PSN account was something like q12wvvcccb (I can't remember, it was just stupid, I couldn't think of anthying good). My other one was just basically my name with 99 on the end. And then I got another one and went with SWINDON_LAD instead,  which is better than my other ones, but it does sound like I'm about 12. 

I can't remember anything specific but I think the worst ones are anything relating to certain organs. I just think "...really. Is that the most creative thing you can come up with?" Another one that comes to mind was some dude had a name about killing police officers and I reported him. Seriously how uncouth can some people be?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

You could probably add my old PSN accounts onto this list! My first PSN account was something like q12wvvcccb (I can't remember, it was just stupid, I couldn't think of anthying good). My other one was just basically my name with 99 on the end. And then I got another one and went with SWINDON_LAD instead,  which is better than my other ones, but it does sound like I'm about 12. 

I don't think it's too stereotypical, LOADS of people have LFC or YNWA as their names where I live.

• 2 weeks later...

People who misspell their own usernames. Usually people like Skilakillah or Destroiya2009.

I've also come across a few people who actually used their e-mail address as their ingame username. Can't imagine how much spam those guys must receive. :D