• Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare
    • NASCAR 14
    • Earth Defense Force 2025
    • Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
    • Tales of Symphonia Chronicles
    • Nothing, don't want any of these games
    • Valentine's Day
    • March

I don't know if your serious but I totally disagree with that, your entitled to your opinion though.

Hey man, im as interested in playing Lightning Returns as many of the posters here, but the reality is that I'll probably miss out on it, as ive no desire to add more games to my ps3 outstanding list while the ps4 is out.

There is every chance that this or Dark Souls 2 could be phenomenal looking and playing games, bur sticking to the legacy platforms means they are going to look out of date before they even hit store shelves :(

Quite a bunch I'm looking forward to... I seem to be the only one curious about Murdered Soul Suspect though lol. Apart from that Infamous Second Son, Thief, Lightning Returns and LoS 2.

All in alllots of potentially good games to come out, Glad most titles will be coming out for both ps3 and ps4, especially Thief... that way more people can get to enjoy them.

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles! I would Check Second Son and Thief I had a PS4. I'm a little skeptical about DanganRonpa. Also, as much as I love Donkey Kong Country, I can't find myself buying a Wii U anytime soon.

lol, Valentine's day has no votes...

Edited by blue_flare9001

I voted for Infamous: Second SonBravely Default and Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, even though Second Son releases in March and I already own Bravely Default.

I'm also interested in Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2ThiefLightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII and Tales of Symphonia: Chronicles, but none of those are high priority purchases in my books.