3 LIFETIME memberships to PSNPROFILES for xmas giveaway

ChickenExotic

Win or lose. I'm in.

I been a member in May 2013. I didn't use PSNProfiles for a long time because I started being serious in studying and doesn't have the chance to check my profile. But now my life is a little easier, I decided to use my profile again and man, I miss a lot of things in PSNProfiles. I do a lot post but not often. So yeah good luck guys.

Edited by revvie11

Hells bells, I'm in for sure  :ninja:

I've been around since last August, giving some minor contribution on forums every day. 

You're a generous fellow and I bid you Merry early Xmas  :ninja:

And, of course, congrats to those who will get lucky (for a lifetime)  :lol:

OK GUYS/GALS..i have upped the xmas spirit!! 3 LIFETIME MEMBERSHIPS AND 7 1-YEAR MEMBERSHIPS!!!!!!

I have a fun way to pick the winners!!! just to be fair, i will use website like random.org or something and put Everyones name on a list, when i click on the random button the name that gets displayed at the top will win, I will press it again and the person on top will also win, so on so forth..and I will do my best to record it and put it up on youtube and have you guys watch it!!!

• Like 2

OK GUYS/GALS..i have upped the xmas spirit!! 3 LIFETIME MEMBERSHIPS AND 7 1-YEAR MEMBERSHIPS!!!!!!

I have a fun way to pick the winners!!! just to be fair, i will use website like random.org or something and put Everyones name on a list, when i click on the random button the name that gets displayed at the top will win, I will press it again and the person on top will also win, so on so forth..and I will do my best to record it and put it up on youtube and have you guys watch it!!!

That sounds fun. Maybe only post the name of the winners on the video so we have to watch it? Might make it interesting imo.