A few gaming sessions updates

Sly Ripper

Once a gaming session I created has ended, how do I delete it from still appearing next to my current gaming sessions? Will they eventually disappear on their own?

looks like it disappears after one week, for now at least.

Hmm So when a "gaming session" has ended it takes 1 week to erase from the "your sessions" section?

I made 1 & no1 joined, then it stayed there for 2 days with the "edit Session" button replaced with a non-functioning "Session Over" button. I hope it's not glitched because no1 joined...If anyone knows anything about this or has any helpful advice/news please share with me.

Edited Update : Ok the Created/Joined sessions disappear eventually. I didn't keep track, but I think it does take a week like everyone else said.

Edited by DarknessKey92

A couple gaming sessions I created finally disappeared on their own after about a week. You can also delete a gaming session if it hasn't already started, even minutes before. If you don't do this and it ends, then it will continue to appear for about a week. Then it will disappear on its own. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I feel one week for expired gaming sessions to dissappear is too long. I've been boosting Uncharted 2 and GTA5 this past week and been involved in about 20 sessions (and counting..) so I think it would be best to have sessions dissappear after 3-4 days.

• Like 1

That's a great point, I remember looking for a Battlefield 4 session a week or two ago and I found a session and the only way I could actually tell it was the PS4 version of the game was the "thumbnail" image of the game, which for Battlefield 4, has a rare case of being different than the PS3 versions thumbnail image, most developers do the same thumbnail for both console versions, this is a really hard method of identifying the platform the game is on.

Anyway, showing what platform the game is on would be helpful, especially now with Vita, PS4, and PS3 having trophy support, often sharing the same game cross platform

Each session is already labeled as PS3, PS4 or Vita on the tab before you open the gaming session. If you open a session for the wrong platform, it'll say that you do not own this game in the top right corner. Edited by Rowdi
  • Like 1

Each session is already labeled as PS3, PS4 or Vita on the tab before you open the gaming session. If you open a session for the wrong platform, it'll say that you do not own this game in the top right corner.

Yeah, I posted that before the labels for PS3, PS4, and Vita were added to the page, not too long after that, Sly quietly added the console labels on the main page but he didn't really announce it ;)

Edited by BlindMango

Yeah, I posted that before the labels for PS3, PS4, and Vita were added to the page, not too long after that, Sly quietly added the console labels on the main page but he didn't really announce it ;)

Sorry bout that. I didn't check the date of you're post. I had the same problem and noticed the stuff I posted about a week or two ago.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just quickly, added a category for Share Play to gaming sessions.

You'll probably have to put up something that tells people that they can't pay each other to do Share Play on the website, they can only do it for free, right?  :P

Edited by BlindMango

Just a quick question as I am clueless as to how complex it would be to implement.

Is there a way you could add a filter to the gaming sessions that removes all games you have completed? I know you can select my games only but that would be an excellent addition, well, for me at least.

Cheers

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...