New dlc coming for AC Valhalla

cbh114

9 minutes ago, cbh114 said:

not literally cry and it's far from a good game. Solid 6/10

I never really really understood the obsession with these numbers in reviews. I mean, I just read the actual content of the review, you know.

But on a serious note.. Based on what logic is "far from a good game" translated to 6/10 on a scale 1-10?

Edited by BloodyRutz

1 minute ago, BloodyRutz said:

I never really really understood the obsession with these numbers in reviews. I mean, I just read the actual content of the review, you know.

But on a serious note.. How is "far from a good game" translated to 6/10 on a scale 1-10?

because I consider it a good game like 8/10 which I enjoy playing. Ac Valhalla has good graphics, good gameplay, okay story and horrible collectibles. So some things are good and some things are horrible. But I would not consider the game overly "good"

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, cbh114 said:

because I consider it a good game like 8/10 which I enjoy playing.

And that was exactly my point. These reviews supposedly work on scale 1-10 but in reality act like 1-5 does not exist, yet people got used to it. 5/10 would be considered an average game if these number would actually make sense.

Edited by BloodyRutz

Just now, BloodyRutz said:

And that was exactly my point. These reviews work on scale 1-10 but act like 1-5 does not exist, yet people got used to it. 5/10 would be an average game.

It's slightly above average when I played it. If I played it on release it would be different due to the amount of bugs

You're a little late in announcing the new DLC. I already know there is going to be more DLC this coming year so like a few others, I'm going to hold off on this game until it is actually "complete".

May be the final Assassin's Creed game that I will buy and play from Ubisoft.

Edited by AJ_Radio

2 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

I just watched the leaked footage regarding the upcoming story DLC. I say before this is all over we will get a total of four to five story DLCs, with some challenges sprinkled in.

Where can one see this leaked footage?

Edited by riku1274

21 hours ago, MilanYildirim said:

Just hurry up and release all the remaining damn content already. It's getting annoying to redownloading for small bits. Same goes with Killing Floor

Supposedly they are gearing up for a Year 2 so don’t expect an end to new content for a while.

23 hours ago, MilanYildirim said:

Just hurry up and release all the remaining damn content already. It's getting annoying to redownloading for small bits. Same goes with Killing Floor

Especially if when it's been months and you've already forgotten a chunk of the game.