Copanele

The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2022

Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 improvements   68 members have voted

  1. 1. Should the Quarterly Most Wanted Bounty system remain in 2023?

    • Yes, the Bounty system is ok as it is, with interchangeable games every quarter and a small list of fixed bounties
    • No, I prefer a fixed Bounty system from the start
  2. 2. How many game entries should Tiers have in 2023?

    • 5 entries per tier
    • 10 entries per tier
  3. 3. In case of a Quarterly bounty system, which option do you prefer?

    • 2022 version (10 new bounties each quarter)
    • Hybrid (all bounties are shown at the beginning of the event, structured on quarters. Bounties will gradually expire)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1,313 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, VirtualNight said:

 

Remaining games:

  • A Bastard's Tale

 

Let me know how that game will go! I had my eyes on it too, but that 107 kills in survival made me shudder :D 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2022 at 10:58 AM, Walt the Dog said:

Would like to make a few changes to my list to reflect what I'm actually working on at the moment.

 

I would like to replace the following games...

  • Omega Quintet (EU)
  • Omega Quintet (KR)
  • Secret Ponchos (EU)
  • Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania (PS4)

...with the following games...

 

Been on a "clean out the physical backlog" trek for the past month or so and I've decided that the PES 2014 stacks I picked up for EZPZ UR last year would be next on my bucket list, so I'm swapping them in here to at least make some progress on the event. Also doing Super Bomberman R because I felt like doing a turbo grind on my PS4 for a couple months while I take care of this and other PS3 stuff.

 

Will see what else I can replace on the list once I get done with PES.

Would like to make yet another swap...

 

I would like to replace this...

  • Mugen Souls

...with this...

Will likely swap back Mugen Souls if I get down to just the Eva pachinko game left at which point it'll swap in for that as soon as I can guarantee that Mugen Souls will be done within the year.

 

As for what I first swapped in, Winning Eleven is going fine enough. I thought having to actually play games for Become a Legend mode would end up being my plat killer due to my complete lack of experience with sports anything, but it turns out that the Beginner AI is actually dumb instead of just "dumb to people who know the footballs," which makes getting into goal-scoring position fairly easy enough that even with me not being the best at getting goals, I can still get like 3-7 per game depending on luck. Best Asian Footballer is my last roadblock on way to the plat and then it's just a grind to sim through Master League.

Edited by Walt the Dog
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2022 at 10:58 AM, Walt the Dog said:

Would like to make a few changes to my list to reflect what I'm actually working on at the moment.

 

I would like to replace the following games...

  • Omega Quintet (EU)
  • Omega Quintet (KR)
  • Secret Ponchos (EU)
  • Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania (PS4)

...with the following games...

 

Been on a "clean out the physical backlog" trek for the past month or so and I've decided that the PES 2014 stacks I picked up for EZPZ UR last year would be next on my bucket list, so I'm swapping them in here to at least make some progress on the event. Also doing Super Bomberman R because I felt like doing a turbo grind on my PS4 for a couple months while I take care of this and other PS3 stuff.

 

Will see what else I can replace on the list once I get done with PES.

Another swap...

 

Replacing...

  • Knowledge is Power

with...

Already got done all the local stuff, so should be an easy self-boost tomorrow.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, I was curious if I could still join since it's kind of late in the year I'm assuming I cant but just making sure 😅

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, crazyrick18 said:

Hello, I was curious if I could still join since it's kind of late in the year I'm assuming I cant but just making sure 1f605.png

you can join any time of the year. welcome :D

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will, once again use another swap. This time I will swap Yakuza 0 with MX vs ATV All Out. Kinda unfortunate to use a swap on such a good game but as it stands right now, I doubt I will get to it by the end of the year.

 

1 - Killing Floor 2 (2.90%) - 100% :gold:

2 - Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime (3.49%) - 0%

3 - Super Bomberman R Online (3.79%) - 100% :gold:

4 - Friday the 13th (0.91%) - 74%

5 - Jump Force (2.87%) - 15%

6 - MX vs ATV All Out - 17%

7 - Lumo (0.78%) - 100% :platinum:

8 - Ark Survival Evolved (4.57%) - 100% :platinum:

9 - Absolver (0.68%) - 0%

10 - Thumper (3.11%) - 0%

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20-8-2022 at 9:46 PM, Phoenixofadranon said:

Metal Gear Rising done!!! This one was crazy. Despite the years, this game is still amazing. And it is a Kojima game, so if you aspect character full of craziness, you will be not disappointed 1f602.png combat system is remarkable but you have to get used to parry system and it will take a bit of time. For sure in the top 3 of hack and slash games. 

i am playing persona 5 original its a jrpg but i installed alot of disc version games i hope i can do them i swap between persona 5 original kingdoms of amalur and detroit become human those are my 3 swaps i am going to do maybe i wil play elden ring somewhere next month 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/6/2022 at 10:38 PM, HedleyNEUK said:

Tier 1 COMPLETE!!!!!

Screenshot-13.png


 

Heyo there! Please remind me because I might have forgotten xD You 100%d the Jurassic World Evolution 2 before it got the DLCs? 

Because if not, you will have to complete the DLCs also. I know it was an UR platinum before, but I do not know what the DLC situation was.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/09/2022 at 7:26 AM, Copanele said:

Heyo there! Please remind me because I might have forgotten xD You 100%d the Jurassic World Evolution 2 before it got the DLCs? 

Because if not, you will have to complete the DLCs also. I know it was an UR platinum before, but I do not know what the DLC situation was.

 

Yeah, i completed it to 100% when there was no DLC released. That came after and its still stuck at £15.99 on PSN so waiting for a sale

 

Il have a screenshot of when i did it to 100% somewhere 😎

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.