The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2022

Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 improvements  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Quarterly Most Wanted Bounty system remain in 2023?

• Yes, the Bounty system is ok as it is, with interchangeable games every quarter and a small list of fixed bounties
    • No, I prefer a fixed Bounty system from the start
  2. 2. How many game entries should Tiers have in 2023?

• 5 entries per tier
    • 10 entries per tier
  3. 3. In case of a Quarterly bounty system, which option do you prefer?

• 2022 version (10 new bounties each quarter)
    • Hybrid (all bounties are shown at the beginning of the event, structured on quarters. Bounties will gradually expire)

On 9/6/2022 at 10:58 AM, Walt the Dog said:

Would like to make a few changes to my list to reflect what I'm actually working on at the moment.

I would like to replace the following games...

• Omega Quintet (EU)
  • Omega Quintet (KR)
  • Secret Ponchos (EU)
  • Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania (PS4)

...with the following games...

Been on a "clean out the physical backlog" trek for the past month or so and I've decided that the PES 2014 stacks I picked up for EZPZ UR last year would be next on my bucket list, so I'm swapping them in here to at least make some progress on the event. Also doing Super Bomberman R because I felt like doing a turbo grind on my PS4 for a couple months while I take care of this and other PS3 stuff.

Will see what else I can replace on the list once I get done with PES.

Would like to make yet another swap...

I would like to replace this...

• Mugen Souls

...with this...

Will likely swap back Mugen Souls if I get down to just the Eva pachinko game left at which point it'll swap in for that as soon as I can guarantee that Mugen Souls will be done within the year.

As for what I first swapped in, Winning Eleven is going fine enough. I thought having to actually play games for Become a Legend mode would end up being my plat killer due to my complete lack of experience with sports anything, but it turns out that the Beginner AI is actually dumb instead of just "dumb to people who know the footballs," which makes getting into goal-scoring position fairly easy enough that even with me not being the best at getting goals, I can still get like 3-7 per game depending on luck. Best Asian Footballer is my last roadblock on way to the plat and then it's just a grind to sim through Master League.

Edited by Walt the Dog
  • Like 3

On 9/6/2022 at 10:58 AM, Walt the Dog said:

Would like to make a few changes to my list to reflect what I'm actually working on at the moment.

I would like to replace the following games...

• Omega Quintet (EU)
  • Omega Quintet (KR)
  • Secret Ponchos (EU)
  • Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania (PS4)

...with the following games...

Been on a "clean out the physical backlog" trek for the past month or so and I've decided that the PES 2014 stacks I picked up for EZPZ UR last year would be next on my bucket list, so I'm swapping them in here to at least make some progress on the event. Also doing Super Bomberman R because I felt like doing a turbo grind on my PS4 for a couple months while I take care of this and other PS3 stuff.

Will see what else I can replace on the list once I get done with PES.

Another swap...

Replacing...

• Knowledge is Power

with...

Already got done all the local stuff, so should be an easy self-boost tomorrow.

• Like 3

I will, once again use another swap. This time I will swap Yakuza 0 with MX vs ATV All Out. Kinda unfortunate to use a swap on such a good game but as it stands right now, I doubt I will get to it by the end of the year.

1 - Killing Floor 2 (2.90%) - 100% :gold:

2 - Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime (3.49%) - 0%

3 - Super Bomberman R Online (3.79%) - 100% :gold:

4 - Friday the 13th (0.91%) - 74%

5 - Jump Force (2.87%) - 15%

6 - MX vs ATV All Out - 17%

7 - Lumo (0.78%) - 100% :platinum:

8 - Ark Survival Evolved (4.57%) - 100% :platinum:

9 - Absolver (0.68%) - 0%

10 - Thumper (3.11%) - 0%

• Like 2

On 20-8-2022 at 9:46 PM, Phoenixofadranon said:

Metal Gear Rising done!!! This one was crazy. Despite the years, this game is still amazing. And it is a Kojima game, so if you aspect character full of craziness, you will be not disappointed 1f602.png combat system is remarkable but you have to get used to parry system and it will take a bit of time. For sure in the top 3 of hack and slash games. 

i am playing persona 5 original its a jrpg but i installed alot of disc version games i hope i can do them i swap between persona 5 original kingdoms of amalur and detroit become human those are my 3 swaps i am going to do maybe i wil play elden ring somewhere next month 

On 9/6/2022 at 10:38 PM, HedleyNEUK said:

Tier 1 COMPLETE!!!!!

Screenshot-13.png

Heyo there! Please remind me because I might have forgotten xD You 100%d the Jurassic World Evolution 2 before it got the DLCs? 

Because if not, you will have to complete the DLCs also. I know it was an UR platinum before, but I do not know what the DLC situation was.

On 12/09/2022 at 7:26 AM, Copanele said:

Heyo there! Please remind me because I might have forgotten xD You 100%d the Jurassic World Evolution 2 before it got the DLCs? 

Because if not, you will have to complete the DLCs also. I know it was an UR platinum before, but I do not know what the DLC situation was.

Yeah, i completed it to 100% when there was no DLC released. That came after and its still stuck at £15.99 on PSN so waiting for a sale

Il have a screenshot of when i did it to 100% somewhere ?

• Like 2