Platinum is just a grind 5/10 difficulty

Floris-the-Fool

This is not a "Souls" game, it is about dedication and loving this game.

I always wated to be on a PS, but it's just not for the regular trophy hunters.

In the original I had a Sorc, a Druid and an Asassin to lvl 99.

But that was a joke compared to the MF hunt I did.

1000s of hrs just to find runes and stuff, not talking about times spend in trading...

I played on-line and legit, no duping Items, what is on the ps4 completely ok, that makes this Platinum a joke!

If you know how to use the Horadric cube well, you can make your own "end gear",

Try the recepy for: Mirored Boots.

In solo you can back up your safe (for your hc char), so it's just a grind.

Sorry for the trophy guide maker (he did an awesome job!), but it is just a 1/10 grind.

If you do not rly love this game it will be a mental trophy freakshow,

I wiil get this plat easy, just takes time.

The random treasure drop in Uncharted 3 Online was 100+ hrs of geaking with 2 ps3 consoles for me, that was crazy!

Once you start to know the possebities and not watching the clock, this platinum is gonna be a walk in the park, but will waste your life.

There were cheaters in the original and there will be cheaters now, Muhahuha!!! The Ban hammer = back!!!

The should' ve made a trophy: "Kill Andariel without you nor your merc getting poisoned"...

Edited by Floris-the-Fool
1/10 is not ok, i was wrong

3 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Not even the Horadric cube can create such legendary take, damn xD 

No?

+2 skill  gauntlets with 20% attack speed... what is that for end gear?

4 minutes ago, shxrpay said:

I have never played this game myself, but from what I understand this is not even remotely close to a 1/10.

Just a grind, if you know how to get your char + gear together.

It is just time, not difficult.

Edited by Floris-the-Fool

Just now, Floris-the-Fool said:

Well, there are trophy hunters and gamers.

And you have gamers that hunt trophies.

Also it is possible to combine them.

Showing off or Showing In...

Oh, now I understand. Of course.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, yuber1234 said:

This is why we need a rubric for difficulty ratings. Some people get way too dramatic with their ratings. Not every easy game is a 1/10 and not every game that makes you struggle is a 10/10. I get that you find this game easy, but are you really going to say it has the same level of challenge as My Name is Mayo?

Come on man. Don't mislead people who might want to play this game some day.

Sorry, its true, its not Mayo, but Mayo with wiki to 1000+ hrs....

Its a study to make things work.

But it is just time, it is not Ninja Gaiden or DMC5, that is what i say.

It is just a grind, i have been there and did this Plat 3 times over.

But it was not a plat... it was just a pc game.

You will get it if you love the game for sure!

Well if you need a study in order to progress through the game that kinda voids the 1/10 rating ? since the true 1/10 you just tap a button without even paying attention at the screen. I doubt Andariel and hell, let's be generous and say Duriel, would stand for this transgression of not even caring where you click. They'd prepare their Worcester sauce to eat you alive.

Now hot takes aside, ignoring the absurd grind, this game's "difficult" level of difficulty is around a 5-6/10, if you are a casual player, 4/10 if you do your research. Of course I am not counting those who go mad farming for Stones of Jordan or other mythical beings. If you take the grind into account however...I'd rather not tread those waters xD 

Of course, this is from my own PC experience in the good ol' days. Now you can safely put the PS4 game around a 7/10 in terms of difficulty because you can get killed during the loading times from what I've heard.

Speaking of the very first line of this thread, I could very well rate the Souls games at a 1/10 too, heck I only die in them when I am too lazy to pay attention or whoops I accidentally Bed of Chaos'ed myself.  Doesn't mean they really are a 1/10 lol, that would be mad to assume.

• Like 1

This Thread is hopefully a bad joke and i do enjoy it. But honestly: What gives you this mindset to say, ''actually this game is a 1/10 and Games like NInja Gaiden and DMC are more or less a 10/10 (which i can honestly say neither of them are 10/10, both games can be cheesed, if you know how).

But for real: This Thread is hopefully a joke to troll us right?

Right?

• Like 2

I understood OP's point, but he overreacted. in the end, the grind is something greater than the difficulty itself, although 1/10 is, in fact, unrealistic.