Giveaway #2

Roronora_Zoro666

Confused as well. If we can only post ONCE, and the winner is the LAST ONE to post, then no one will start, as that would be an instakill xD

Just now, Lonemankane said:

he wants us to basically post one word and then the next person posts the next after. basically if I was doing it. I would do. M then the next would be E and so on

You mean letter here, not word. I thought the same, but the "1 entry per person" is misleading.

12 minutes ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

Confused as well. If we can only post ONCE, and the winner is the LAST ONE to post, then no one will start, as that would be an instakill xD

You mean letter here, not word. I thought the same, but the "1 entry per person" is misleading.

yeah it is a misleading thing but yeah what can you do also thanks for correcting me there

Edited by Lonemankane

This one already looks to be a bust. I’m gonna put a timer on this, as I don’t wanna just lock it for no reason. Whoever comes closest to actually spelling out the whole phrase, wins the card.

I left a hint somewhere, hopefully someone notices. 

Whoever gets closest by midnight of Christmas Eve, so 12am on Christmas Day will win the prize.