Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HACKERS-RACING

What is the last bone you broke?

53 posts in this topic

I just broke one of my fingers and now I am out for the season I didn't even get to play a game. What is the last bone you broke?

Last time I sustained an injury like that it was when I broke my ankle when i was three.  I jumped out of a barber chair screaming "I'm Batman."  I deserved it.  Batman can't fly.

I'm sorry you broke something.  I recall ice and pain medication helping.  I also had my Dad sleep in the same room with me.  That may not help as much now though.  :P

My arm when I ran up some steps at a baseball game.

I've broken my right ankle twice, six of my ribs, broke my left foot, and my finger.

Edited by glowwitme

Ive never broken a bone but i dislocated my knee last summer which sucked hardcore

Ankle.

First I slipped on some ice and broke it, then I had to walk on it up a hill to get some help.

None, but I did managed to fracture a bone in my arm at a bike crash.

I broke my arm when I was 6 years old.

Last bones I broke was two ribs on my left side.

Total breakages now stands at left ankle 3 times, right ankle twice, 2 fingers on left hand, knuckle on right hand, thumb on right hand.

Tore six (i think it was that) sets of ligaments in my left shoulder (from breast bone in front to bottom of shoulder blade in back)

I forget how many sprains and dislocations.

Turned forty last summer and my ankles and knees really hate the cold now :(

My right ankle and so far the only bone I have ever managed to break, broke it twice, first time when I was 6 and second time was whenever I was 8.  I stop doing whatever I was doing that did then lol Jumping from stupid heights I think.

Two fingers, in a softball game, like 7 or 8 years ago. Only 2 bones I ever broke.

I broke my wrist my first day of wrestling practice my freshman year in high school. Thats my only break, my Junior year I tore my rotator cuff in my right shoulder also while at wrestling practice.

I broke my foot in the morning PT session while I was in the academy. I finished that session and the PT circuit that followed until my Sgt. stopped me and sent me to the hospital because my foot was swollen and purple, I apparently did more damage by doing PT on a broken foot. Damn did it hurt while we were doing the circuit, too.

Before that I believe it was my nose. My brother was driving me home from school, lost control of his E30 BMW and hit someone head on in the oncoming lane while we were doing about 40-45mph. I wasn't wearing a seatbelt so I broke through the windshield with my face and ended up off the hood of his car. That one hurt pretty bad too but not until a few hours later. I still don't wear a seatbelt though, they bother my neck. :lol: 

Parker 

I broke my left wrist playing football (soccer) back in 2006. I landed awkwardly on it. Had to have an operation and was in the Hospital for 3 days. I needed to have a fixator attached. If you don't know what one is I'll put a picture in a spoiler tag (note: it's not a picture of my actual wrist, but it's the same device and placement that I had).

640px-External_Fixator.JPG

Edited by Stevieboy

A jaw, two noses, three arms, six legs, seven ankles and a few necks.

My own bones?

I fractured my left arm in third grade.

I split my tooth in half back in the day when I got so enraged at Tekken 2 that I bit the controller!

Tekken 1 - Me 0

I broke my ankle when I was seven and luckily that was the only I broke a bone up until now. I hope it stays that way because I remember having to wear a cast on my foot (or generally any kind of cast) was extremely annoying.

Never broke a bone in my body. But I have broke my cousin's arm before :P