Pick a platinum you rarely see.

snakebit10

I Am Bread

He did not earn that though.

To quote OP:

Looking at the user above you pick a plat they have that you don't see on to many peoples platinum list.

It doesn't have to be the rarest plat on someones list. It could be a lesser know game or a obscure game also. Of course it could be a ultra rare plat.

I know I have looked through peoples profiles on here before and been like oh I don't see that one to often.

Monster High - New Ghoul in School, never heard of that game :)

Edited by A1rPun

Rock Band 3

Probably the hardest and most time consuming platinum I've ever seen.

You will need expert proficiency in all five instruments. If you're starting fresh expect this to take AT LEAST 200 hours (even if you aren't, you'll need to learn the pro instruments which are completely different + the new keyboard.)

You will need to spend hundreds of dollars on peripherals, now possibly even more than when it came out. At the minimum you will need three microphones, a guitar controller, a keyboard, a pro guitar, and a pro drumset.

Even if you've mastered all of this, you'll need two friends (local) to come sing Bohemian Rhapsody, the hardest vocals song in the game, with you and get all the triple awesome lines.

From here a massive grind as you complete all the various training things, get the required percentage on all guitar solos, and five star all songs on expert. This part carried over to Rock Band 4 and was a nightmare, even if it was pretty easy if you've come that far in your skills. There are many songs I now never want to hear again thanks to these games.

I'm seriously impressed whenever I see this or Green Day/Beatles Rock Band platinums.

Edited by Superunknown9281