Say whatever's on your mind...

Dreakon139

• 2 weeks later...

I personally just had life or death surgery this week, first it was a gall stone removal that was stuck in a bile duct and then my gall bladder was removed, doctors said my gall bladder was distended and septic, the doctors used the old Pioneer term of “gangrene” literally poisoning me from the inside

#OregonTrailLife
Property_Damage has died from dysentery, oh wait, im going live though, but in all seriousness, this is a true story and if i didnt drive myself to the hospital the other night i would probably be dead right now, so Guys, stop being fucking Guys and go to the hospital when your body tells you to, some shit just doesnt fix itself!

• Like 3

Some "shower thoughts": imagine if a historic period like the Dark Ages began now. It wouldn't end until the year 2500, and then the effects would last until 3000 before the society could advance beyond the point it had reached before.

• Like 2

There are two types of people.  People who enter a state of arrested development waiting for/expecting the world to be fair to them... or people who realize the world will always be an unfair place, and make their own luck by working hard, growing as individuals, and learning from their mistakes.

Edited by Dreakon13
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Slava said:

Some "shower thoughts": imagine if a historic period like the Dark Ages began now. It wouldn't end until the year 2500, and then the effects would last until 3000 before the society could advance beyond the point it had reached before.

Imagine if the dark ages hasn’t existed at all and how far we could have gone in scientific advancement compared to now…we probably could have cured AIDS and other diseases by now.

• Like 2

Price Gouging has gotten to new levels since the last few months.  Honestly I been not trusting Banks And anything that is not in hand. Not to say it's not bad to diversify but I but feel too much of Digital or Physical can be a bad thing. 

Digital - Can be manipulated, withhold or just gone in a flash.
Physical - Can be stolen, confiscated or taken away

Best I been thinking I'm by no means a financial expert but I just want 1 egg in each basket instead of 12 eggs all in one basket. 

I do enjoy watching this guy's channel last few years.

Shower thought #2: romantic comedies in anime feel very different from Hollywood romcoms I used to watch 12-13 years ago. In anime, the characters are like "oh no, she's looking in my eyes and smiling, why is my heart beating so fast", start panicking and make fools of themselves. In many Hollywood films, they meet, they sleep 20 times, then they start developing feelings ?. They basically skip 90% of situations a typical romcom anime would cover. Not a 1-to-1 comparison, of course, but I just noticed how these two types in particular differ from one another.

random alternative history thing i thought of: after the 2021 us capital riots, Russia sends agents to destabilise the us and ends up installing a pro Russia guy after a coup. they then form the United States of Russia and invade Europe successfully and they continue to conquer the world until Asia is the last bastion against the United states of Russia and North Korea. at a ceremony which is used to make North Korea part of Russia, Asia launches a surprise attack and throws Russia into disarray before starting a massive war to reclaim the world