Say whatever's on your mind...

Dreakon139

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Spoiler

"Master manipulator"? What are they, a supervillain? How many times are you going to repeat that nonsense (and the other serious accusation that you're still mindlessly and irresponsibly throwing around) without hearing how weird that sounds, or without realizing how a lot of stuff doesn't seem to add up or be all that related to one another? How much time has to pass for you to look ahead instead of behind? People weren't (at least intentionally) manipulated for the most part during any of that, they were just either a tad naïve or they didn't (and still don't, it would seem) want to take responsibility for their actions and would instead prefer to pass blame onto another because it's convenient when said person already has a list of legitimate reasons for people to not like them (hell, I don't like them myself at all). Really weird for that very reason that you feel the need to make things up, especially considering how serious some of the things you're saying are. Quite gross, and extremely irresponsible. You can't act blameless when you're doing that because you're literally slandering and bullying someone, not to mention you all have done some pretty crappy things or were involved in some of the things that person actually did do out of your own volition (despite how much you'd likely claim otherwise). I mean this in the kindest way possible, even though I highly doubt you'll see this, but move on already. I have, they have, and we're happier for it. They certainly did some bad or even horrible things, though, there's no arguing that. But that's exactly why I don't see any good, logical reason to make up stuff about them when there's already plenty of things they actually did that you could (and should) easily call them out for.

IRL friend drama.