- Otacon from Metal Gear Solid

- Little Jacob from GTA IV

- Haggard from Battlefield: Bad Company 1 & 2

- Sweetwater from Battlefield: Bad Company 1 & 2

- Sarge from Battlefield: Bad Company 1 & 2

- all the NPC's in Manhunt

Jericho - Fallout 3

2lnwn44.jpg

I was always an evil bastard in Fallout 3, so it was good to have Jericho, who won't even roll with you UNLESS you are an evil bastard! :P

Rose of Sharon Cassidy - Fallout New Vegas

sytvuf.jpg

She was one of the good guys, but I love her attitude. And she earned a spot in my heart when she flanked a rad scorpion while shouting, I'm about to six this bitch!" xD Too bad my original character proved too evil for her liking and was torced to send her head flying across the New Vegas strip! :awesome:

Cicero - Skyrim

33djo12.jpg

He was an insane murderous Jester who loved the Night Mother as much as I do and was loyal to both her and the Dark Brotherhood's true ways. What more must I say? :D

I know I have way more, but that's all for now.

• Like 1

He was an insane murderous Jester who loved the Night Mother as much as I do and was loyal to both her and the Dark Brotherhood's true ways. What more must I say? :D

Ah shit. I was thinking about Skyrim characters for my original list and completely forgot about the Dark Brotherhood. The Night Mother was pretty damn cool too. You can't get anymore kvlt than a decomposing woman's corpse with a noose around her neck that talks.

• Like 1

King Hyrule / the boat

Windwaker

Figuring out who he was and hearing the Hyrule Castle theme from LTTP (my very first game)... it was too much instead of healing for my little preteen heart.

I also loved Cranky Kong as a kid though I suppose he's playable in the new DK.

And if it counts, Junpei Iori from Persona 3. Those who would argue that he's playable obviously hasn't needed him to actually attack something instead of healing when he still has 90% of his HP.

Edited by Bucknerd
  • Like 1