Yes, It's a complete autopop.

Mako

10 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Exactly. That's why I am extremely mad.

I hate being that one guy who is salty and complains about everything, but now I am forced to choose: do I ruin my profile with the same game being there a second time (Truly hate that) or do I keep playing Fall Guys with another account thus losing all of my rare skins and my 800 wins? Not to mention that the outfit I've been using since one year is unobtainable.

And for what? Lol. I hate unnecessary senseless things like this.

all your progress will be saved. They are only doing it for better experience on Season 7 (well epic games wanted them to do it)

Just now, Borysiako320 said:

all your progress will be saved. They are only doing it for better experience on Season 7 (well epic games wanted them to do it)

Am I wrong? Tell me I am, please.

If I play the game on my main account, I get an autopop Platinum. I hate them.

If I play the game on my alt account, I lose all the progress made with my main account (Crowns, items etc.)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Am I wrong? Tell me I am, please.

If I play the game on my main account, I get an autopop Platinum. I hate them.

If I play the game on my alt account, I lose all the progress made with my main account (Crowns, items etc.)

1. I actually don't know if you will get autopop platinium or no no one really knows. 2. Yes your main account will start with nothing that's how it works on EVERY GAME but if you will go back to your main account then everything will be saved all your crowns items etc.