Super Bomberman R Online is shutting down on December 1st

6 minutes ago, Mr_Tenno777 said:

Game should be really easy if you are boosting with a player who has premium 

absolutely important information, thank you very much!

Left this info in the main shutdown thread but copying it here for anyone interested. It's possibly the only way to obtain premium still on a new account. (Requires a PC.)

Alright so big helpful news if true, looking into the premium pack I found out it was sold as Steam Keys as well and the game supposedly has crossplay. Due to this it's possible to buy a code from a site like g2a redeem it through steam on PC then use a PC to set up the match to boost on PS4. It's a bloody work around but potentially something for those looking at boosting this easier and have had it in their backlogs.

If anyone can confirm there is indeed Crossplay would be awesome. :)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Left this info in the main shutdown thread but copying it here for anyone interested. It's possibly the only way to obtain premium still on a new account. (Requires a PC.)

Alright so big helpful news if true, looking into the premium pack I found out it was sold as Steam Keys as well and the game supposedly has crossplay. Due to this it's possible to buy a code from a site like g2a redeem it through steam on PC then use a PC to set up the match to boost on PS4. It's a bloody work around but potentially something for those looking at boosting this easier and have had it in their backlogs.

Crossplay with multiple consoles and only one premium account is possible.

This user here done that.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ghost-Zeus514 said:

now seriously, who thought would be a good idea to lock basic features like custom lobbies and stuff like that

they try to make money at all costs, even selling basic options that every game should have. here's what they got.

6 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

That was fast

LOL. Wasn't the game out last year? Well Konami like idiots did go for the "free to play" bullshit, which probably didn't help. And right now it's on sale at 85% off.

Can't even give it away practically.

Bomberman games used to be awesome back in the day. RIP Hudson Soft.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Z1MZUM said:

I don't even think I've started this game yet, Only on Switch

The original SBR that was a Switch launch title and buy to pay or SBRO which came out more recently and is free to play?

9 minutes ago, AgentSmiz said:

With Konami saying "The Bomberman series is moving forward with new projects", I'm willing to bet it's either pachinko machines or NFTs.

Or more smut games like Bombergirl arcade.

I made this, hopefully it helps some people:

5 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

So what is this premium feature I’m seeing? I’m guessing it’s a paid service? Love Bomberman, but damn that’s fast.

It’s mainly a paid battle pass which unlocked additional cosmetics, but they also locked the ability to host custom games behind it. Means you can’t create boosting sessions if you haven’t splashed the cash, although you can join other people’s custom games

19 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

I can personally confirm this as well. I managed to get a Steam key from a 3rd party website and did host a lobby for my main. Connection worked great, altough the PC controls are ass.

Now I'll try to help out anybody who wants as Konami shouldn't be getting anybody elses' money. Hopefully as many people get it as possible.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Letenko22 said:

I can personally confirm this as well. I managed to get a Steam key from a 3rd party website and did host a lobby for my main. Connection worked great, altough the PC controls are ass.

Now I'll try to help out anybody who wants as Konami shouldn't be getting anybody elses' money. Hopefully as many people get it as possible.

Seems they are not selling the premium anywhere anymore and most 3rd party sites just sold out too. I'll join your boosting session hopefully we can do the trophies 

1 hour ago, Letenko22 said:

I can confirm, and will say cross play is awesome on this. I have the premium pass on Xbox, but was able to boost both my PS4 and Steam accounts with it. Just need Area Hog for all 3. I use a gamepad for PC so it's all the same. 

• Like 1