Servers shutting down August 12, 2022 - Offline bots don't count for trophies

58 minutes ago, JunkSkelington said:

There are no stats tracked for co-op because the challenges are this weird tiered system, and some of the trophies like boss kills/jet pack/mini gun/etc don't have any challenges associated with them at all so you must keep track of this yourself.  In general the extra trophies are probably not something you're going to complete naturally unless you explicitly go out of your way to complete them.  The jetpack / minigun / killing air support / killing the boss yourself are all things that won't occur if you are trying to complete wins in the fastest way possible (e.g. tactician solo on DMZ, you'll clear the level before bosses or air support even spawn, and minigun/jetpack are dumb upgrades when you can just get base turrets).

Thanks. Mopping up the hacking and stealing now. At this rate I’ll probably be done and ready to try to coop tomorrow or Wednesday…based on your comments, I won’t bother with the standalone.

Maybe I’ll get wrapped up with coop this weekend. I flirted with the idea of trying to do Mercenary but…I just don’t need that pain haha.

19 minutes ago, papanikolaou said:

How many days did it take you? did you find something difficult in particular?

Probably around 2 weeks. I grinded some of the base game online trophies earlier this year in March. Cloak kills, and Air Support Drone kills are probably the most time consuming for Jack of All Trades trophy. It wasn't difficult, but very time consuming. 

35 minutes ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

was a very stressful ordeal but managed to complete all the online trophies for shadow fall and mercenary in 9 days ?

How was Mercenary? I’m considering trying to do the online for that, maybe this weekend, after wrapping up Shadow Fall coop. Does that sound doable? Did you have to boost with anyone for the interrogation and tranq trophies or did they just happen?

35 to 40 hours to finish all MP for Shadow Fall, including standalone Intercept. Around 25hr for main game mp + DLC1 and an avg of 10min/win for DLC2 + 3hr to grind extra standalone trophies. You can probably cut 3-4h if you have good aim for headshots (standalone trophy) and take your time to get the coop points and kills while doing the 50 wins (I went ahead and did solo runs just to farm some of those, ended up in 30min losses and still had ~20 wins to play after I got the other trophies). 

Edited by fenris-lima

46 minutes ago, bigdaddykraven said:

How was Mercenary? I’m considering trying to do the online for that, maybe this weekend, after wrapping up Shadow Fall coop. Does that sound doable? Did you have to boost with anyone for the interrogation and tranq trophies or did they just happen?

tbh if you're waiting until the weekend to start, unless you're willing to play ALL DAY so u can have enough points for the aces high trophy, I'd skip it. the longer u take to play is the more points u will need because everyone is scrambling to finish before server closure 

just a week ago u were safe with around 60-70k. now people are getting double that and still not getting ace. when I got it this weekend I had about 280k

all the other online trophies are really easy and can be boosted in a couple hours. and u can just rubber band your vita for a day or 2 and get 100 matches played

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, JerrySeinfeld02 said:

Any chance that we get an extension?

Very little, however I’ve contacted them multiple times via Twitter and customer support and very nicely asked them to please honor their TOS and give us 90 days notice (or at the very least, extend it a month).

Just me doing it won’t help, but if everyone, even those who already got the trophies, did that a few times, it could make them change. Remember backlash is what caused Sony to change direction on closing the PS3 and Vita stores.

• Like 1

Well I finally got the last trophy I needed in Mercenary and was thinking of starting Shadow Fall, Not so bothered about the DLC trophies but would like to get the base game done but I fear I might have left it a bit late judging by the replies in this thread.

2 hours ago, DeejBruce said:

Well I finally got the last trophy I needed in Mercenary and was thinking of starting Shadow Fall, Not so bothered about the DLC trophies but would like to get the base game done but I fear I might have left it a bit late judging by the replies in this thread.

I was able to do it in 3 days, so I would still go for it but I don't think people have the same amount of time in a day to play this as I did which is a shame.

Edited by SCREWBWOI

5 hours ago, bigdaddykraven said:

Very little, however I’ve contacted them multiple times via Twitter and customer support and very nicely asked them to please honor their TOS and give us 90 days notice (or at the very least, extend it a month).

Just me doing it won’t help, but if everyone, even those who already got the trophies, did that a few times, it could make them change. Remember backlash is what caused Sony to change direction on closing the PS3 and Vita stores.

Unfortunately, I believe their TOS says they would try to give 90 says notice.  So they gave themselves wiggle room with their wording.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bigdaddykraven said:

I just sent them a nice DM on https://twitter.com/Guerrilla

Be nice about it, keep it concise and respectful and request an extension. Talk about how you'll be willing to buy the DLC and how they'd be missing out on sales, and how all the new people who got exposure to the series through the newly released Plus revamp barely got any time to try the games out. Power in numbers guys, let's go!

Edited by SliK6SiK

29 minutes ago, StuGunn5 said:

Unfortunately, I believe their TOS says they would try to give 90 says notice.  So they gave themselves wiggle room with their wording.

Sure, but it doesn’t hurt to ask them to honor it. It’s written in there for a reason, so it’s not unreasonable to ask that they honor it even if the wording allows them to not.

Again, if you aren’t demanding, it doesn’t hurt to politely ask that they extend.

4 hours ago, Tutejszy93 said:

After 12 August Playing with boots in warzone to get challenges will be disable? 
Only playing with other people together disable? 

With the exception of the two map related trophies in the core game, all the online trophies will be rendered unobtainable due to the offline botzone disabling all trophy progress. Also, the co-op mode is online only so all the trophies in that DLC and the standalone version will be impossible to earn.

EDIT:

I'm having a hellish time with the Wallstreet Banker trophy, because all the info out there on it is either vague or contradictory :(. To try and clear this up, I have some questions:

1: Do you have to complete the tier challenges to get this trophy?

2: Is there a visible notification after you bank 2,500 points?

3: What's the fastest way to earn points with the Medic? This guy has shite weapons and lousy range, plus his abilities earn a pittance compared to the other 3 classes :(. I'm doing my best with the Minigun when it's available but it's still painfully slow going.

I have been working on this trophy all day and it feels like it should have popped hours ago.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

With the exception of the two map related trophies in the core game, all the online trophies will be rendered unobtainable due to the offline botzone disabling all trophy progress. Also, the co-op mode is online only so all the trophies in that DLC and the standalone version will be impossible to earn.

EDIT:

I'm having a hellish time with the Wallstreet Banker trophy, because all the info out there on it is either vague or contradictory :(. To try and clear this up, I have some questions:

3: What's the fastest way to earn points with the Medic? This guy has shite weapons and lousy range, plus his abilities earn a pittance compared to the other 3 classes :(. I'm doing my best with the Minigun when it's available but it's still painfully slow going.

I have been working on this trophy all day and it feels like it should have popped hours ago.

1. No, its separate from the tier challenges.

2. No, sadly no way to track it other then overall points banked.

3. I personally had no issues with the medics default gun. If you keep your medi-drone up as much as possible, stick near the assault and constantly drop supply crates for yourself and your team mates it should not be hard to stay alive and bank large amounts of points.

34 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I kept track of how many points I had with each class by writing it down from the results screen at the end of each match. There's no in-game tracking, so that's the best solution I came up with. On the upside, the trophy popped when it was supposed to, so most likely you just don't have enough points with each class. 

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

Medic can solo 2player map in15-20minutes. Focus on kills and staying alive. Let the bots take the capture points. Don't bank until you hit 1k and win

Get the mini gun if you have trouble with the default gun