This game has literally already been released... wtf? more stacks from the same game with the same name?

does anyone know what's going on? are they literally re-releasing the very same game, with the same name, same art, same trophies, again? 4 more stacks?

4 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

These devs are now doing Asia and JP PS4 & PS5 stacks to go with the EU and NA ones released a few months back. They're making bank of all the suckers and trophy addicts out there who will buy any old crap if there are trophies attached, even if it's bottom of the barrel shovelware like this.

At this point, I don't doubt the possibility of releasing country-specific games, versions for: USA, Spain, Italy, Portugal, etc etc... lmao.

4 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

theyre making money.

Jumping Burrito is coming too

"Making money" has never been the main engine when it comes to art and entertainment in general, at least quality entertainment. Anything produced with a "make money" mentality elevated to the max is going to be shallow, mediocre shit. Just stop and think about your favorite works, be it musicals, artists, games, etc.

Just now, kevao97 said:

"Making money" has never been the main engine when it comes to art and entertainment in general, at least quality entertainment. Anything produced with a "make money" mentality elevated to the max is going to be shallow, mediocre shit. Just stop and think about your favorite works, be it musicals, artists, games, etc.

these games are shallow mediocre shit though. lol

plus everyone has to start somewhere. 

• Like 2

why do people take this so seriously? find a way to filter them out on the store, for starters. Sure you may miss some games but they're extremely few and far between.

Also the leaderboards, its not like you're making a difference in the world by being higher on it, and honestly these games shouldnt be taking away from your enjoyment of gaming in general. 

But again, another week, another thread. 

also when i browse the app, all these hippo g, jumping games are way at the bottom of new releases and coming soon.

So meh

4 minutes ago, Mercenary09 said:

I was browsing the PSN store today and saw a new upcoming game called Stroke the Dog from developer GameAchievements.

accurate lol

Edited by Infected Elite
  • Like 1

Great way to accelerate your way to the level cap of 999 and to achieve the Platinum icon on PSN and secure a certain level on the leaderboard. I’ve set a goal myself and may back off once goals are achieved. Just set some standards and have a strategy to playing the way you like play.

• Like 1

I think the staff should hide this games from the "New section". It doesn't make any sense to see 8 stacks of the Jumping X any given day. Months ago it was useful to know which games are coming out next. 

1 Stack per game minimun should be the rule. Then you can access the game page and see how many stacks does it have. 

• Like 3

I’m just patiently waiting for @HusKy to implement his version of a blacklist. I’ve even stopped trophy hunting in the meantime, since this site has left me so jaded lol.

Hopefully it’ll be worth the wait, and I can finally forget games like this even exist. 

I don’t have an issue with multiples of these kind of threads every week, how else would you convince Sly that this is a real issue? The fact that it’s brought up every week shows how this has spiraled out of control. 

I do have a problem with the same faces that show up to complain about the people making these kind of threads. “Just ignore these games” x 100 can be rebuttal’d with “Just ignore these threads”. 

At the end of the day, the fastest way to stop all the complaints is to fix the problem, not belittle the complainers.

• Like 3