Trophies to Fight Cancer 2022

Is there a list of all games that people used in this event? (just to save me of asking confirmation on games that others already used..)

Anyway, I know of at least 1 pink and 1 orange game that I "should" use (Caligula Effect on Vita and Street Fighter V), but if I can get more than 1 for each colour, it would be nice too..

Anyway currently my questions are about Earthlock and Wreckfest, and if both would count for orange.

La455c6.png

L3a7268.png

I also have a question about the retroactively awarded games, I'm unsure if my Dirt 5 platinum counts or not.. I'm just wondering if I could squeeze that one in for pink, since I earned it really close to the starting time (and, well, I'm not confident in me having enough patience for Caligula Effect, when I'm being sidetracked with Wreckfest, LBP3, One Piece World Seeker, plus others and my next "fastest" option pink is something along the lines of Tales of Berseria..)

Maybe I will inquire my backlog if there's other options for pink while I continue working on Caligula Effect for now..

Edit:

Pink?

Lb3e24f.png

La8a427.png

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

Silly question but... would this count as an orange?

L800d7e.png

Ratchet is clear yellow, but part of the shirt is orange, and some zones of his skin are also orange so...

Another game could be this one:

L386dcb.png

The fire seems orange to me, specially the fire on the left, but I'm not sure hahahah  I can't believe how difficult is to find an orange game that I want to play ?

• Like 1

On 10/14/2022 at 0:28 AM, damcrac5 said:

I'll jump in like last year with a $5 donation per game I complete regardless of color. Hopefully I'll find a few that will match your criteria. 

1. Uncharted 3.  Orange 3 (Can't get the thumbnail to paste on my phone. Will edit it in later).

2. Uncharted 2. Orange Among Thieves (maybe)

Currently working Sekiro, but not sure if the world's are orange enough. Or if I'll get it finished in time, lol. It's tough!

Thanks for hosting and allowing me to contribute. 

Sekiro is done!  While not fitting the requirements of the OP, it does meet mine for a donation.  Now I wait a couple days and start the Ragnarok push and see if I can finish it prior to the end of the event! (maybe I'll finish off Lawn Mowing Simulator's DLC...)

Valid

1. Uncharted 2 - Orange

Invalid

1. Uncharted 3

2. Sekiro

Personal Donation: $15

Edited by damcrac5

1 minute ago, kindajustin said:

Unfortunately there is no cumulative list. With the time I already spend on the event, there's really just not enough time for me to make such a list. Someone actually mentioned assisting me on something like that but never got back to me. Anyways, the Caligula Effect and SFV do count for your intended colors. Ultra Despair Girls and Under Night In-Birth also count for pink. Wreckfest does count for orange, Earthlock does not count.

As for the Dirt 5 platinum, it does not count. It's nothing personal, I've already denied 1-2 people for October 4th entries. Maybe next year we can start the event earlier, but if I started the event on October 1, I would just have people coming to me asking me to accept entries from September 30. For this year, I'm sticking to the chosen start date.

Ok, then it fixes my issue with the pink, and I will do the others first keeping Caligula Effect on hold for a bit longer!

As for Dirt 5, no problem, I know that there needs to be a hard start line somewhere, and I was already thinking it wouldn't count. That's why I didn't mentioned it earlier, but since Caligula Effect is still taking forever and I wasn't seeing another option, I decided to ask to make sure.

Well, now to install Under Night in-Birth..

• Like 1

ok finally getting to add one of my own and glad to be a part of this for few reasons which will share in a second.  first the game.  

L5c5e73.png

i hope this qualifies as I'm going off the orange flames (if its not let me know as was still worth making it one of my few plats) 

and my reasons....

1) more then my fair share of family have been lost by one form of cancer or another so an event like this is something I'm always gonna get involved in

2)  recently gone through a shitty and messy breakup, imagine the usual falling out, regrets, cheating (not me), gaslighting, tears ya know whole shebang and she made me feel that without her around i cant play on my ps5 or at least feel bad for it. (she even assumed that i would just sell it now were not a thing)  and honestly it killed my ability to enjoy games as a whole let alone a new console i not even had for a year.... so seeing this was a perfect way to not only push myself to get back into a hobby i been enjoying for close to 34 years but also to prove to myself that no, i can enjoy things again. 

so ya thanks for this cool even cant wait to try and get another orange or pink this week.

also just in case your wondering yes i loved this game i cant believe i waited so long to try it.

• Like 3

A little bit late but better than never. 

I would like to submit my first two pink games for this event: 

LEGO Movie: The Videogame

LEGO Movie 2: The Videogame

Both should work for pink and orange but I would go for pink for now. (Got some pink hair on heroine)

L60ff6c.png L5d6b9d.png

• Like 1

Le9058a.png

Just finished one more - My Universe Cooking Star Restaurant,  my #2 Orange.

I played a lot cooking games but this one is very boring, almost doing the same actions on every meals and not unique.   customers also ordering same meals when new recipe is up...fell asleep after cooked a few meals and have to switch games x_x  Anyway,  still have time to clear one more game I hope.  Thanks for updating the list.  :)

• Like 2

adding to the pink and bringing my score to 1:1 is 

L668342.png

actually enjoyed this and think its 3 hours to complete is prob the reason why.

again thanks for this you lot its nice to play games without guilt again :D.

Edited by Dezorak

Today I would like to join / sign up mid-event. Let me begin with the following five submissions:

#1 - Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl (PS5, NA stack)

L9b6419.png

Chosen colour: Orange

#2 - Sleepin’ Guy: Deluxe Edition (PS5)

Ld8e2fc.png

#3 - Jak II: Renegade (Vita)

L1d1d1e.png

#4 - Super Bomberman R Online (PS4)

Lbb4df3.png

Chosen colour: Pink

#5 - Spirit Of The North: Enhanced Edition (PS5)

L064f75.png

Edited by Dry
  • Like 1