Trophies to Fight Cancer 2022

Fourth overall game and third orange game done. Doom 64. Not really my type of game so I'm glad that in-game passwords helped the game go quickly tbh.

Lebf010.png

Anyways, this is my final game and probably my last post before I end the event Wednesday night. If you're still playing a game for it, the event has a little under 48 hours left to go before closing. The event will end at midnight on November 30 for the GMT timezone (7PM east coast US/4PM west coast US), and after that there will be no accepted entries. The stats will be totaled up by me shortly after that, and you all can expect your badges very soon. I encourage all participants at this point to briefly check the scoreboard and make sure your points are right, if you haven't already. I'll update on any mistake I might have made, but once the event ends, there will only be a small window to correct that stuff. Good luck to anyone still playing.

Edit: I also just updated scoreboards, so everything should be accurate up to this post.

Edited by kindajustin
  • Like 4

I've only gone and completed my 10th, (and almost certainly final,) game. Spirit of the North (PS5) for orange. It's a cute game where you play as a fox. It made me appreciate why Stray had the story of the robot city rather than just the cat pottering about. I have no idea what the story in this game was meant to be, I think it was "Clean, Die, Clean." Not a fan of the game if I'm honest, but it was a PS Plus extra title so I'll stop ranting.

L064f75.png

5 Pink and 5 Orange! 

• Like 1

L17ee99.png

Done one more in time,  The office quest (76.79% ) #4 orange.  

I was doing Golf club wasteland halfway but carelessly changed the challenge mode to story mode and have to replay the whole game again :/... So switched to play a quick one.  The office quest is a fun puzzle game, not too short with 4 chapters. I am done for this year and see you guys again next year. Thanks for the event again. :) 

• Like 4

I have two more submissions, and that will probably be it for this event.

Adventures of MANA, the remake of the first Mana game. Sumo, the main character, has orange hair in the thumbnail.

L25922c.png

and Super Bomberman R Online, which is closing its servers on December 1st. This has both colors in it, but I will go with pink as one of the Bomberman Bros is pink (top left corner).

Lbb4df3.png

• Like 2

Pink games: 10

Orange games: 7

S323d7e.png

Funfair tent is pink

Sf595c0.png

Traffic cones are orange

Scd5d8c.png

Splash effect is pink

S022b49.png

Shiba Inu is orange

S8cf0d9.png

Background is pink

Sb750eb.png

Orange letter in title

Sf2ed91.png

Pink title text

S36b260.png

Orange title text

Sd0cd12.png

Dude is totally pink

Sf4732d.png

Orange details in title text

S109a3f.png

Pink letters in title

Sff4cbc.png

Sunset is orange

S0fcc97.png

Pink clothes and text

S32f770.png

Orange title text and effect

S7e8ca1.png

Text is pink

S0d4e92.png

Text is pink

S640bec.png

Lighthouse is pink

If the Shiba Inu is not orange, then the tree is pink.

I also did two games where I looked at the platinum rarity instead of average rarity and three games that was below 80% when I started, but now when the event ends is above 80%

Edited by grifteskymfning
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MattbluePT said:

Hey guys,

just to add my latest completions. Although the event has ended, they were done before the end, so I believe I'm not too late to anounce them:

Pink #3:

L51866a.png

Orange #1:

Lcee0f1.png

Orange #2:

Lc7052c.png

Orange #3:

L575b85.png

Last year I was too late to post on the forums and got rejected. Hope it's different this year.