missing timestamp for over 4000k games

27 minutes ago, Walt the Dog said:

So... technically speaking, getting an account on here is as easy as having your trophies public and typing the ID into the site; no need to even do the verification. Verification only exists for the sake of tying a PSN ID to a PSNProfiles account. Makes it incredibly easy to just add whatever the hell you want to the site, whether it's legit profiles, randos who don't even care about hunting, dead alts, or even random cheaters you found on other sites assuming they weren't already taken out by the CRT.

Yup, takes just a few seconds to get yourself on the leaderboard. This is why the site has tens of thousands of spam/hacked profiles on the leaderboard. How i would have it is you should be required to have a forum account and gain a certain amount of reputation. This would stop most of these bad profiles. And if you're not active for say a year then you're removed (Can see some not liking that).  There is so many accounts created to make trophies more rare. And with this method to glitch yourself on the leaderboard, there's definitely people sad enough to make 100s of accounts and destroy the leaderboard. 

7 hours ago, Otonio_Bruno said:

Sly rules states that any profile that has been confirmed using CFW to edit/alter timestamps or to simply pop an entire list out of thin air is ground to be nuked from the website, with no regards to the owner of the account, that has been Sly policy for many years now. So no, his profile should not stay here, it's completely irrelevant since it's just CFW trophy lists that doesn't add anything.

It is very possible that there is a misunderstanding on my side. I thought „flags are for cheaters“ so you get flagged for cheating stuff that is not done with cfw and entirely banned for cfw? What exactly do you get flagged for then? 

7 minutes ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

It is very possible that there is a misunderstanding on my side. I thought „flags are for cheaters“ so you get flagged for cheating stuff that is not done with cfw and entirely banned for cfw? What exactly do you get flagged for then? 

read this:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/52663-what-constitutes-a-flag/

While I personally disagree with completely removing accounts with most, if not all of their trophies unlocked via CFW from this website (a punishment greater than leaderboard removal after getting flagged thrice) I must respect the fact this is Sly’s website and frankly he can operate it however he wants regardless of what I think.

Ultimately, if @Sly Ripper deems profiles with even one game having obviously used CFW (or some other rule-breaking shit like that) judging by trophy timestamps unworthy to be tracked on PSNProfiles, then that’s what it is. I believe last week I did a post replying to some pro-shovelware knob suggesting if they really didn’t like the new “show/hide shovelware” toggle then they deal with it or make like-a-tree and leave this website. Well, guess now’s my time to cope.

Edited by Dry
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, serrated-banner9 said:

But according to this using cfw simply means removal from the leaderboard. Anyway thanks for the link couldn’t find it 

16 minutes ago, KARD----RIAN said:

All games are no timestamp.

That's possible.

I saw it for the first time.

He said himself he used cfw and wants to be removed from the leaderboard

Don't hold your breath if you expect Sly to come and remove this profile. The profile has now found a loophole where it isn't possible to report trophy lists that have all the time stamps as missing time stamps. He should have given the CRT the option to report missing time stamp trophies or just allow them to be marked on a trophy list when a person reports them but unfortunately the site won't ever get another QOL update so this profile is here to stay. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Don't hold your breath if you expect Sly to come and remove this profile. The profile has now found a loophole where it isn't possible to report trophy lists that have all the time stamps as missing time stamps. He should have given the CRT the option to report missing time stamp trophies or just allow them to be marked on a trophy list when a person reports them but unfortunately the site won't ever get another QOL update so this profile is here to stay. 

Nah Sly will sort it out, Sly added the new shovelwear feature so I'm sure he will fix this. They are probably sorting it so it either doesn't happen again or giving the CRT the ability to remove something like this in the future. Also this guy said they are adding 14k games to their profile which would shoot them to No 1 on everything. Sly won't let that stand. 

Just now, GUDGER666 said:

Nah Sly will sort it out, Sly added the new shovelwear feature so I'm sure he will fix this. They are probably sorting it so it either doesn't happen again or giving the CRT the ability to remove something like this in the future. Also this guy said they are adding 14k games to their profile which would shoot them to No 1 on everything. Sly won't let that stand. 

To add that many games to their profile I'd guess some of them will have timestamps to report but now anyone who wants to cheat PS3 or Vita games in the future knows the loophole of simply putting the timestamps as missing ones. It was a big oversight for those trophies to not be allowed to be marked on the trophy list, especially by the CRT. Online only trophies force you to have a time stamp but people can edit their time stamps to make it a missing timestamp. 

8 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

I seriously can't believe people are defending this person, it says everything of what this site has become. I will leave it at that. 

Exactly what I thought! ??

Best thing to do is focus on (your own) trophies and ignore 95% of these incredibly stupid forum threads.

But it's sometimes really such borderline stupid nonsense that you just have to answer...

Edited by karrde80
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Dry said:

While I personally disagree with completely removing accounts with most, if not all of their trophies unlocked via CFW from this website (a punishment greater than leaderboard removal after getting flagged thrice) I must respect the fact this is Sly’s website and frankly he can operate it however he wants regardless of what I think.

Ultimately, if @Sly Ripper deems profiles with even one game having obviously used CFW (or some other rule-breaking shit like that) judging by trophy timestamps unworthy to be tracked on PSNProfiles, then that’s what it is. I believe last week I did a post replying to some pro-shovelware knob suggesting if they really didn’t like the new “show/hide shovelware” toggle then they deal with it or make like-a-tree and leave this website. Well, guess now’s my time to cope.

Judging by the majority of your long winded whinging posts it’s clear you are incapable of coping.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, TrophyWR said:

I bought thousands of games through the years and I extracted the trophy files to preserve and collect them which I will be syncing soon (soon to be 14.667 games synced) hence why the need to track my beloved games.

Respectfully I don’t need your approval mr. TOAST33TOAD5 as I do this for myself and it’s just an extra passion beyond legit trophy hunting. I also missed the part of me “giving myself a pat on the back”. Nobody is trying to pass these as legit nor I wish to be in the leaderboard. As that’s for my main account where I’ve been passionately trophy hunting since 2011 and I’d never touch that with “CFW”. Thank you for reading. Sincerely.

Gotta love how you unlocked Burn Zombie Burn and Borderlands JP 100%, which would be impossible, even if you didn't admit to trophy hacking. And 14,667 games? I call fucking bullshit, especially since all your hacked games are Vita and PS3.

1 hour ago, GUDGER666 said:

Sly still hasn't fixed the Train Sim World PS5 trophies, so don't get your hopes up.

4 hours ago, Ich1994-1994 said:

If someone hacks PS3, they'll usually get auto-removed from the site. If they hack Vita or PS4, they'll simply get removed from leaderboard, oddly enough. Dunno why Sly set it up that way, but still. 

Edited by ArmoredSnowman
  • Like 4

On 29/10/2022 at 11:17 PM, Otonio_Bruno said:

People get removed entirely from this website for 1 CFW'd trophy list.

Yeah, when they earn trophies before trophies were created or when people earn trophies in the future, which this website has automated detection to remove. In very rare cases Sly will manually remove a person from the website, mostly when they are a nuisance and start drama, which this person didn't.

Sly policy is all-out against CFW

He certainly doesn't, else he would have given the CTR an option to remove timetravelling accounts from the site, since copying trophy folders is the most common way of CFW accounts.

He can track himself in other websites or through his consoles.

As mentioned before, the person is probably used to the layout of this website and rather keep using this. Why do you care that this account gets removed from this website, but not from others? Very weird stance to have. You don't want cheated accounts to be tracked on PSNP, but it's okay if other websites do it? Doesn't seem like you are defending the legitimacy of trophy tracking, but you are trying to protect the website to your own standards because that's what you feel it's right.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, D-E-U-S-X said:

You can be jealous of the number, but it's worthless without effort behind it.

It's interesting to see which games he has trophy files for and which ones he doesn't.

I am not jealous at all, lol, especially having in mind how those trophies were "earned".
Anyway this number is just ridiculously funny: "bigger half" (sarcasm) of those UR trophies are unobtainable by default (like 2 examples mentioned earlier).

I strongly vote that such profiles shall be permanently removed from LB.

From the site? Maybe not really, since if they are not in any LBs I will never "find them" by checking first or fastest achievers of any title.

Edit: Lol, now he is adding PS4 games :D. Awaiting PS5 :].

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Smashero said:

I am not jealous at all, lol, especially having in mind how those trophies were "earned".
Anyway this number is just ridiculously funny: "bigger half" (sarcasm) of those UR trophies are unobtainable by default (like 2 examples mentioned earlier).

Sorry, I didn't mean that you're jealous personally, I mean some people including me in general. Of course everything is cheated and worthless, but who wouldn't like to imagine having a 0.01% platinum someday.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Smashero said:

I strongly vote that such profiles shall be permanently removed from LB.

From the site? Maybe not really, since if they are not in any LBs I will never "find them" by checking first or fastest achievers of any title.

Edit: Lol, now he is adding PS4 games :D. Awaiting PS5 :].

Isn’t the issue though, the way PSNP tracks it’s own percentages? Perhaps I’m wrong, but don’t accounts that are removed from LB still have their unlocked trophies count for PSNP trophy earners?

So if you left CFW’d profiles, even if not on the LB, all those impossible trophies will have earners, making them appear possible? (And majorly screwing up actual rarities even more)?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Isn’t the issue though, the way PSNP tracks it’s own percentages? Perhaps I’m wrong, but don’t accounts that are removed from LB still have their unlocked trophies count for PSNP trophy earners?

So if you left CFW’d profiles, even if not on the LB, all those impossible trophies will have earners, making them appear possible? (And majorly screwing up actual rarities even more)?

1) AFAIK if profile is not appearing on LB its stats are also not included in "global" site stats, I am "almost" sure about that, but... ;).

2) Like in this case? https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/740-borderlands
DLC  (impossible to achieve) has ONE achiever (clearly hacked).

Achiever is off the LB / site (?) - stats are still there... But I guess they will readjust automatically overtime... It was like this i.e. with 
https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/4029-dragon-fin-soup
and
https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/1855-ninja-gaiden-σ2-plus

Edited by Smashero

5 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

[…]

As mentioned before, the person is probably used to the layout of this website and rather keep using this. Why do you care that this account gets removed from this website, but not from others? Very weird stance to have. You don't want cheated accounts to be tracked on PSNP, but it's okay if other websites do it? Doesn't seem like you are defending the legitimacy of trophy tracking, but you are trying to protect the website to your own standards because that's what you feel it's right.

I can’t speak for the person you were initially replying to, but personally, I’d want them yeeted off of every website, not just this one. An IP ban on their consoles would also be nice. Their personal preferences or enjoyment are of precisely zero concern to me. Some may consider that extreme… that’s fine.

Cheaters, of all stripes an in all venues, are just kind of disgusting to me, and no amount of “well, he’s not hurting anyone,” or “it’s just for his own fun” is going to help counter that perception. That’s aside from the likely criminal activity involved in this particular instance; to use hacked saves, one typically has to have access to the game in question, and I’m going to slap a big ol’ “X to doubt” on the idea that this individual actually bought all of those games.

• Like 4