Winter 2022/2023 Backlog Challenge (signups open until December 31)

11 hours ago, serrated-banner9 said:

that's the funniest sponsorship i have seen

I just try to put my twist around the most annoying sponsorship I've seen on YouTube for the current week. I'm not always up to date on videos, so maybe there's a different sponsorship that's running wild atm, guess we'll see in next weeks update. HelloFresh and XYZ_VPN are always lurking in the background if I need a backup plan. 

It's so funny, but at the same time so annoying how different content creators try to sell Manscaped products without getting hit by the age restriction.

On another note, I think sponsored videos shouldn't be allowed to run ads - I know youtube doesn't earn anything from the videos then, but having two unskipable ads and a minute sponsorship at the start of a video is really bad. 

Anyways, back to challenge updates :D

• Like 3

On 12/11/2022 at 9:04 PM, Taruta13 said:

Dark Cloud 2: 29%

Persona 5 Royal (PS4):  :platinum:

Eventide: Slavic Fable:  :platinum:

Eventide 2: Sorcerer's Mirror: 0% => 100% :platinum:

Eventide 3: Legacy of Legends: 0%

Don't check my page: It's wrong but I can't update it now because the site decided to do stupid maintenance so it didn't allow me to put my newest platinum in. ?

So yes, I am trying to get rid of the Artifex Mundi titles before diving back into Dark Cloud 2, just to get them out of the way so I could make that game my #70.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

Don't check my page: It's wrong but I can't update it now because the site decided to do stupid maintenance so it didn't allow me to put my newest platinum in. ?

So yes, I am trying to get rid of the Artifex Mundi titles before diving back into Dark Cloud 2, just to get them out of the way so I could make that game my #70.

You could always post a shot of your trophy record until it comes back.