Please support this and the other games when thry release.

I was so excited when I saw these in the playstation store last week under the announced section. They are all releasing tomorrow (November 3rd). Would have loved to play them again and they all have enough content to have justified a platinum, so these lists are definitely a shame. And considering the price point on the Nintendo Switch ($15/game) I'll probably pass for now. 

Can't believe they did 0 marking for these releases though.

Played all of them so much when I was a kid!

Edited by quadboy_007
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, DEI2EK said:

I just want the backyard sports games to get rereleased

A lot of us do… so we can smack the ball with the OP Pablo Sanchez ?.

1 hour ago, BlindMango said:

Ah man, I played so much Putt Putt and Pajama Sam as a kid, these games were so much fun 

I never got to play the full versions, but I have played their demos. Pajama Sam 2 I remember the best because of how I needed to suck up a Dust Devil tornado with a vacuum cleaner to rescue a cornered weather professor.

• Like 1

Already doing my part ? Played and got All Trophys for the 2 Putt-Putt games as they are doable in a single Playthrough (same with Freddi Fish 3, I believe Pajama Sam 1 and Spy Fox require multiple, same with Pajama Sam 2 I think? ?) still have all my Physical PC Copies from my childhood and the Switch Releases.

It will suck if after this they don't go and AT LEAST finish off with Pajama Sam 3 and Spy Fox 2 & 3 cause they are all BANGERS. I can live without the other Putt-Putt and Freddi Fish games so ?‍♂️ would still be nice to get them as well however.

Also, Xbox Releases... At least those would get 1000Gs per game, pretty annoyed at no Platinum tbh ?

2 hours ago, Sparklebun1996 said:

These games are classics and well worth it even if you are an adult.

Certainly they deserve support more then the spam crap everyone throws money at every day.

I completely agree that at least these games have more merit than the garbage spam ones that have been clogging up the store. When they're on sale I'll likely grab em. 

They look like a nice piece of video game history that I missed out on.

Wasn't sure if I was just going insane or if I heard about these games coming to consoles a few years ago and it then never happened. Turns out, no, that was actually a thing:

Better late than never at least. I've been on the fence about rebuying these for years on Steam. Not sure if rebuying games from my childhood just for nostalgia is really a great idea, but it's definitely a lot more tempting when they're on Playstation now...

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ScottishNub said:

or just buy the stuff you want to buy and not force people to buy the same games as you

No one is forcing anyone to buy anything. The key word "please" in the title is more of a request than an obligatory demand. 

Besides. No one is forcing you to read and reply in this thread. 

With that being Said. You're forcing me to support these games just to spite you. 

Nah I'm kidding. But like I said, imma check one of them out eventually. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OMGlenn said:

I completely agree that at least these games have more merit than the garbage spam ones that have been clogging up the store. When they're on sale I'll likely grab em. 

They look like a nice piece of video game history that I missed out on.

Agreed. I find it refreshing to have some good, classic, and nostalgic games to spend money on than the constant shovelware crap. Anything from the Windows CD-ROM era of the 1990s is always welcome, for they actually have good gameplay, decent storylines and characters, and bring back memories that we had of these games.

If only Backyard Baseball were to join this star studded lineup…?

• Like 2

It's exciting to see old 90's Point N Click Adventures being brought to the PSN ecosystem. These will be Day 1 Purchases for sure, I appreciate them taking old classics from my DOS-era childhood and letting us try them again; but this time with trophies!

These all seem to be the Point N Clicks geared towards a younger audience, but it's a step in the right direction, and hopefully means more old adventure game ports coming over (Legend of Kyrandia, Leisure Suit Larry, King's Quest, Quest for the Orb, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, etc!)

• Like 3

After 25 years the intro music played in my head immediately when I saw this appear on the front page.

Oh man, the nostalgia. If I remember correctly, I think this might have actually been my very first PC game ever. Gone from Putt-Putt every day after school to asking myself why I still play Overwatch. What a downhill ride it's been

• Like 2