The Strokers Find a New Entrypoint

Walt the Dog

2 hours ago, MrShovelware said:

What would the lesson be exactly?

Well, being conned with a dollar here and there isn't much of a deterrent it seems. Suddenly having to pay $ 50 per game for super expensive DLC, now that WOULD be a huge eye opener for a lot of people.

2 hours ago, B1rvine said:

Better yet, make it unobtainable.

Wow! That's a really brutal idea.

Comment is especially amusing, since it's coming from "Cheater Removal Team" lol

1 hour ago, enaysoft said:

Well, being conned with a dollar here and there isn't much of a deterrent it seems. Suddenly having to pay $ 50 per game for super expensive DLC, now that WOULD be a huge eye opener for a lot of people.

Comment is especially amusing, since it's coming from "Cheater Removal Team" lol

I feel like if $50 for games is expensive to anyone, they they need to stop playing games all-together and work on getting their income above $130k a year. $50 is a pittance and $1 is binnable.

Edited by MrShovelware

8 hours ago, MrShovelware said:

I feel like if $50 for games is expensive to anyone, they they need to stop playing games all-together and work on getting their income above $130k a year. $50 is a pittance and $1 is binnable.

If we weren't sure about you being a troll before this post, then we can be certain of it now. 

Whether you're earning $130k a year or $13m a year, you're still dense if you're buying this shite. Wouldn't take it if it was free.

3 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

Consider it nipped

Also fixed the tweets

Thanks a lot, that was super quick! Really appreciate it ☺️

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, ScintillaWolf said:

I feel you should have said "Consider it RIPPED."

And yes it should be your catchphrase going forward.

I second this! 

16 minutes ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

Wow, good job taking away the income of good, hard working video game developers. Right before Christmas, no less. If their kids will go hungry and without presents on Christmas, it will be on you!

"Alexa! Play some tiny violin music!"

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

If they have no presents, a few free download codes for some stroking games on Christmas Eve should do the trick!

I would think those kids get presents all year round whenever they ask for them.

After all, if there's one thing those devs are not in the business of teaching...

..it's delayed gratification. 

• Like 4

12 hours ago, enaysoft said:

Never seen someone so dedicated to posts about games they don't even play lol. Also no one is going to charge $50 for a dlc for less than $5 game and if it was unobtainable no one would buy it

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

Wow, good job taking away the income of good, hard working video game developers. Right before Christmas, no less. If their kids will go hungry and without presents on Christmas, it will be on you!

Agreed. I don’t think the right thing is being actioned here

Edited by MrShovelware

1 hour ago, MrShovelware said:

Agreed. I don’t think the right thing is being actioned here

Something that I think you should know is that I'm 99.9% sure the person you're quoting is joking, half because it was quite funny and half because I went on their page and they have over 100 platinums, but none of them are common, in fact, they may only be getting their first common platinum soon with Spider-Man. 

54 minutes ago, Dry said:

As of this reply you unlock an average of 177.80 trophies per day and your average trophy rarity is 97.43%, I think you should keep quiet.

I wouldn't bother, mate. You're only feeding the troll. They're too afraid to come on here with their actual account to say what they have to say, so they hide behind an alt giving it the big one, trying to crap on everyone with that pathetic comment they made about incomes. Funny thing is this person sits around all day playing shovelware, so I doubt their own income is looking too good ?

• Like 4

17 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Can't forget good ol' Borderlands JP for PS3.

I am still baffled by this situation. I can't imagine stacking Borderlands 1 once more and then some moron decides to add the list for a DLC that was never released in that region.

• Like 1