The FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Discussion Thread

Roronora_Zoro666

Can’t believe they allowed that goal for Japan.  On one of the replays, you could see the green of the grass between the line and the ball.

But then they call offsides of a knee is perceived to be an inch past the last defender.  ? 

Edited by djb5f
  • Like 2

As a German who shed some tears of joy during the 2014 World Cup, I couldn't be happier about the current result. These coward, spineless motherfuckers don't deserve to be on a world stage. They talk shit, play like shit, act like shit. It's one of the most talented squads we've ever had and also the most spoiled. Germany? Hahahahahaha! ?

Edited by El Duderino

23 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Well I feel like a boss right now ?

Japan with the incredible Samurai Blue comeback against Spain.

With a goal that I don’t know how it counted.  Clearly out even with replay.  

I get that they are ruling the curvature of the ball was in but that was still out IMO.  And certainly not definitive to overturn the call of no goal on the field.  

Edited by djb5f

11 minutes ago, djb5f said:

With a goal that I don’t know how it counted.  Clearly out even with replay.  I bet that they are ruling the curvature of the ball out but that was still out IMO.

Be reyt. Ive still not gotten over lampards goal in 2010 against them. Could fit a bus between ball and goal line in that one

• Like 2

Delighted for Japan. Despite Spain being technically excellent they lack physicality which will suit a team like Japan when defending. No idea why Spain took off Morata, the only attacking player they have with size. Was sweating it a bit with Germany at the end as I've got a OTW Rudiger on FIFA, who needed a win to get upgraded which they obviously left very late lol.

Edited by Glorious Fury
  • Like 1

Extremely fun games today, hopefully we get the same energy for tomorrow matches. Also, with today results, anything can happen and with that I don't even know how I will make my predictions lol. Anyways, here they are:

Cameroon 1 - 1 Brazil

Serbia 2 - 2 Switzerland

Ghana 3 - 2 Uruguay

South Korea 1 - 3 Portugal