[EVENT] PSNP Kaleidoscope Challenge! 2023 [ENDED]

15 hours ago, WyndigoSpirit said:

You had me at rainbows! This is a pretty casual event with a long timeline, so I think I would like to sign-up and give it a try! If that's okay. Never signed up for an event before.

Kaleidoscope%20-%20Update%201.png?dl=1

This is currently what I've played so far this year. I scoured my shelf of games to see if I could find stuff I already own and to my surprise I had a game for each colour! I'm going to try and not buy games for this. There's one game on my list I'm waiting on a physical for, but I had already planned on buying it anyway. Red is also gonna be intimidating as the only two Red games I have are loooooooong. 

If everything looks okay, I'll try and write a quick review for all my currently completed games in my next update. Which should be fairly soon, as my niece and I are playing A Way Out, which is a pretty short one.

welcome mate!

Nice list so far, and happy to be the one to pop your Event Cherry ?

Added you to the Big Sexy Participants list - have fun!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PotrikBerger said:

Just need a light green now to get the card complete. Any suggestions? Can be PS4 or PS5 but would prefer a game available in hard copy, not from the ps store. Thanks peeps.

I was gonna do Tunic, but I don't know if that's got a physical release 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PotrikBerger said:

Just need a light green now to get the card complete. Any suggestions? Can be PS4 or PS5 but would prefer a game available in hard copy, not from the ps store. Thanks peeps.

A few I'd recommend:

Ldaa92c.png

L59fae4.png

L69fc9e.png

L0b328c.png

L3a4659.png

Ld35fc2.png

L39eeaa.png

I'm also currently playing this one:

L8b2dcf.png

...which I've not finished yet, so can't fully endorse.... but I'm really enjoying it so far!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Heather342 said:

I was gonna do Tunic, but I don't know if that's got a physical release 

Ive just checked, physical due out on 28th July so this is definitely one I will use if I haven’t got it by then, thank you. To be honest, it looks great fun and right up my street so I may get it anyway. Thanks for the heads up :)

and @DrBloodmoney thanks so much for the many recommendations. Hotline Miami is definitely one I’m going to check out as it’s interested me before. I kind of assumed that tile would be black or pink so the fact it’s a green one I can use has grabbed my attention. A couple of the others I’ve never come across before so will check them out also. Thanks for the tips guys, I can get this done soon methinks.

And also, just wanted to say thank you for recommendation to move inscription to maroon following one of my previous posts, but by chance I came across a very very cheap hard copy of The Wine, saw it was a Maroon tile so just went with that. Otherwise I definitely would have followed the previous advice.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, PotrikBerger said:

Ive just checked, physical due out on 28th July so this is definitely one I will use if I haven’t got it by then, thank you. To be honest, it looks great fun and right up my street so I may get it anyway. Thanks for the heads up :)

and @DrBloodmoney thanks so much for the many recommendations. Hotline Miami is definitely one I’m going to check out as it’s interested me before. I kind of assumed that tile would be black or pink so the fact it’s a green one I can use has grabbed my attention. A couple of the others I’ve never come across before so will check them out also. Thanks for the tips guys, I can get this done soon methinks.

And also, just wanted to say thank you for recommendation to move inscription to maroon following one of my previous posts, but by chance I came across a very very cheap hard copy of The Wine, saw it was a Maroon tile so just went with that. Otherwise I definitely would have followed the previous advice.

Tunic is an amazing game - if that one is a possibility, I'll absolutely add my endorsement to @Heather342's!