Attack on Completion 2023

4 hours ago, Pauloxzak said:

last trophies that required new games with other houses that was quite boring to do

This is why I plan on doing those trophies last after I do my main story playthrough and abuse the cutscene and dialogue skip and then quit and restart, so I don't have to spend too much time as a Slytherin, Hufflepuff or Gryffindor. House Ravenclaw 4-EVER! :D

4 hours ago, Pauloxzak said:

257 Rise lines and no trophy

Still unsure of whether, like Futaba's trophy in the original Persona 5, you have to get them all in one playthrough or they carry over to NG+. Hardcore Risette is terrible. :(

Edited by Taruta13

1 hour ago, Taruta13 said:

This is why I plan on doing those trophies last after I do my main story playthrough and abuse the cutscene and dialogue skip and then quit and restart, so I don't have to spend too much time as a Slytherin, Hufflepuff or Gryffindor. House Ravenclaw 4-EVER! :D

Yeah we did that, after everything was done my wife created a new character, we made a save right at the sorting ceremony that we backed up to cloud so we could skip the initial stage, and used a lot of cutscene skip, was still quite boring lol

1 hour ago, Taruta13 said:

Still unsure of whether, like Futaba's trophy in the original Persona 5, you have to get them all in one playthrough or they carry over to NG+. Hardcore Risette is terrible. :(

From what I can tell, nothing related to this trophy carried to NG+, I believe you just have to get it on a single playthrough, also from what I read around on forums just lines inside battle counts (because there are some she says during dungeons, like related to party members being low on health), but I'm still above the required by my count and no trophy... hoping for the best

12 minutes ago, Pauloxzak said:

From what I can tell, nothing related to this trophy carried to NG+, I believe you just have to get it on a single playthrough, also from what I read around on forums just lines inside battle counts (because there are some she says during dungeons, like related to party members being low on health), but I'm still above the required by my count and no trophy... hoping for the best

Good to know. I don't know how this is not popping since you got over 250 lines. *shrug*

13 minutes ago, Pauloxzak said:

Yeah we did that, after everything was done my wife created a new character, we made a save right at the sorting ceremony that we backed up to cloud so we could skip the initial stage, and used a lot of cutscene skip

Yeah, I might do that. I could have my nieces choose the customization for this trash character just for funsies as I want them to watch me play games. Also promised them Monster Hunter Rise after my vacay which was probably a bad idea as my only off-line friend says that it's brutal. O_o

31 minutes ago, be_minor said:

I recommend playing it if you like collectible hunting and listening to podcasts. 

That sounds a bit right up my alley, although I'm not sure I like the idea of being in a zombie apocalypse. (That's why I avoided The Last of Us and The Walking Dead.) Still, if there isn't much to worry about threat-wise, might look into it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Arophous said:

Good to see everyones updates, been out of the loop a while binging Destiny 2, much to a disappointment I realise I simply don’t have the time for these kind of games, also a lot of the recent changes are rubbish and feel half-baked. Think that’s probably me tipping my hat at live-service games going forwards, got plenty of great experiences to dive into without the need to feel like ‘keeping up’.

So based on my last update, I think other than sinking hours in Destiny 2 new expansion and season content, I also played through God of War: Ragnarok , which I will say was a fitting sequel though overly gear driven in this one. I think simplifying that system or offering a complex and simple version would have helped me stay more immersed, especially at odds with the 1-take edit they have for the storyline.

I also slid through Slyde and feel a little greasy now but I’m sure in my grand scheme these easy plats pale to my other accomplishments!

For now, I’m thinking what to play this week, continue GoW:R, though I am feeling a little burnt out after emotional story. Toying with either jumping back into Borderlands 2 or Witcher 3, knowing they both have plenty of 1f3c6.png to be earned. Any suggestions?

::: Week (11?) 2023 :::

Original Starting 81%

Last update in week 4 83.34%
Current PGC: 83.00% -0.34%

Have a good one all!!

I would say do something short and sweet. I looked through your incomplete games and they all appear to be long ones. Do you have anything in your unstarted backlog you could complete in a few days to a week? 

If you are determined to do either Borderlands 2 or The Witcher 3, Optinooby is working on a guide for The Witcher 3 that IIRC makes it around 20 or so hours for the 100%. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

I would say do something short and sweet. I looked through your incomplete games and they all appear to be long ones. Do you have anything in your unstarted backlog you could complete in a few days to a week? 

If you are determined to do either Borderlands 2 or The Witcher 3, Optinooby is working on a guide for The Witcher 3 that IIRC makes it around 20 or so hours for the 100%. 

Indeed I do, from unplayed perspective: Resi 0, Resi 4 (original), Rime,  Alan Wake, Control, Spider-Man, DMC 1-3 HD collection, Metro Redux, GTA VC/SA, Hades. 

12 minutes ago, Arophous said:

Indeed I do, from unplayed perspective: Resi 0, Resi 4 (original), Rime,  Alan Wake, Control, Spider-Man, DMC 1-3 HD collection, Metro Redux, GTA VC/SA, Hades. 

just play what you enjoy and dont burn yourself out i play what i enjoy now is lego harry potter years 5-7 almost done and good luck with your trophie hunting journey i just reached trophie lvl 284 i came when the trophielvl gets updated in 2020 if i remembered correctly from somewhere in trophielvl 250 so thats a increase like 34 trophielvls by me it is going slower because i have lost all of my gamesaves years ago so i need to restart almost every game talk about bad luck i play what i enjoy 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Arophous said:

Rime is pretty short. I personally didn't care for it but to each their own. Optinooby has several RE guides to get them platinums fast - not sure he has done RE4 though but 0 for sure as I recall. Can't speak to Alan Wake, DMC, or Hades. Metro isn't too bad lengthwise but requires 2 or 3 runs IIRC. GTA's just have monster checklists I'd be afraid to touch.

Control is in my own unplayed backlog and I really should get to it...

Marvel's Spider-Man was simply amazing, the DLC less so but that main game - that's what I vote for.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

That sounds a bit right up my alley, although I'm not sure I like the idea of being in a zombie apocalypse. (That's why I avoided The Last of Us and The Walking Dead.) Still, if there isn't much to worry about threat-wise, might look into it.

The undead are mostly used as an obstacle to gatekeep areas/ resources, and appear seldomly as mini-bosses. There's a way to permanently keep them from respawning too, so once you clear any area, you're free to resource-farm/ collectible hunt without any resistance. I'd watch some gameplay and see if it's something you click with. It's very cozy.

11 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

Rime is pretty short. I personally didn't care for it but to each their own. Optinooby has several RE guides to get them platinums fast - not sure he has done RE4 though but 0 for sure as I recall. Can't speak to Alan Wake, DMC, or Hades. Metro isn't too bad lengthwise but requires 2 or 3 runs IIRC. GTA's just have monster checklists I'd be afraid to touch.

Control is in my own unplayed backlog and I really should get to it...

Marvel's Spider-Man was simply amazing, the DLC less so but that main game - that's what I vote for.

seeing you playing LBP on PS3 weren't the servers closed?

12 minutes ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

seeing you playing LBP on PS3 weren't the servers closed?

The servers were closed in 2021 IIRC, unfortunately I popped some trophies for it long ago. I no longer own it so I rented it from the library for when I needed a break from Rayman Origins. It's another game where there are a ton of trophies on page 1 of my trophy advisor. Between this low hanging fruit and finishing RO, I hope to get below 500 unearned trophies but man do I find LBP boring. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

The servers were closed in 2021 IIRC, unfortunately I popped some trophies for it long ago. I no longer own it so I rented it from the library for when I needed a break from Rayman Origins. It's another game where there are a ton of trophies on page 1 of my trophy advisor. Between this low hanging fruit and finishing RO, I hope to get below 500 unearned trophies but man do I find LBP boring. 

makes sense! I was just hoping they would have restored it ?. Will put it on my list for this year