Attack on Completion 2023

5 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

Lego DC Super-Villains (85% -> 100%):

It's over! It's finally over! I finished up the last three DLCs right before March started to give an additional little boost for stats. Deleting a game never felt so good lol

Congrats on that, I will probably be saying the same thing when I get done this month, just finished the second story level. xD

• Like 2

On 3/5/2023 at 5:14 PM, ORIGINAL_BEERON said:

Thief: 28% > 67%  Finally got back to the game after years in the backlog (2016). This game would be great if they added fast travel it would make all the loading screens more understandable.

The open world city is split up in multiple sections with your homebase being in the north. So if you have a mission in the southern most part you have to travel there by foot and go through 4 loading screens.... such a bad design. The rest of the game is great. I played through master difficulty with the custom modifiers and completed it in about 8 hours. I also managed to complete the challenge mode on my second try! woohoo! With the most difficult trophies out of the way all the remains are miscellaneous and collectibles which will be done on my easy difficulty save. I'm hoping ill be done with it this week for the ultra rare platinum.

Great job on getting the difficult ones out of the way.  This game still haunts my backlog and I don't know if I have the mental strength to complete it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Spinacheq said:

Great job on getting the difficult ones out of the way.  This game still haunts my backlog and I don't know if I have the mental strength to complete it.

Ohh, I know exactly what you mean about getting through those mental hurdles just to get back in the game. I've been off since Sunday and i'm having a hard time getting back on it already loll but i need it out of the backlog. If you do get back to it, I recommend using a guide for the finders keepers trophy right from the start of the game. the reason being is, there is no way to track secret areas in the game so if you play through the entire game and don't have the trophy pop, you need to run through the entire game again including the open world to find all secret areas. There is a subtle audio queue that let's you know you've found one but that's it. 

Just a friendly tip to save you hours of play time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ORIGINAL_BEERON said:

Ohh, I know exactly what you mean about getting through those mental hurdles just to get back in the game. I've been off since Sunday and i'm having a hard time getting back on it already loll but i need it out of the backlog. If you do get back to it, I recommend using a guide for the finders keepers trophy right from the start of the game. the reason being is, there is no way to track secret areas in the game so if you play through the entire game and don't have the trophy pop, you need to run through the entire game again including the open world to find all secret areas. There is a subtle audio queue that let's you know you've found one but that's it. 

Just a friendly tip to save you hours of play time.

Indeed a guide is not a luxury in this game. Some collectibles were very hard to find. All in all I loved the game! I finished the game last year (thanks to this event...) Good luck ticking this one off!

• Like 2