Attack on Completion 2023

On 27/03/2023 at 3:28 PM, Static_Rook said:

We're 3 months in to the year and I haven't even hit a full 1% increase. So I've got to step up my backlog clearing game. Once I finish Scarlet Nexus I'm going to start digging into the many 5% and lower games on my trophy list. Working on those and the Diablos, plus throwing in an easy PS Plus plat here and there, should get me back on track before the halfway point. Here's hoping.

Have a good week!

I hear GTA V calling out from beyond the grave to you ;-), I need to go back and do another playthrough of GTA V... think I have it on my mind lately to re-install... 

• Like 1

On 27/03/2023 at 8:04 PM, Redblaziken8 said:

Week 12 Update:

Starting PCG: 58.08%

Current PCG: 61.22%

Lord of the Rings: War in the North > 17%

So I only made a slight increase in my PCG this week, due to starting Lord of the Rings: War in the North with @rjkclarke, I managed to pick up 9 trophies though and it's a fun game so far, reminds me of Dragon Age Origins but set in the LOTR universe. I'm playing as the ranger so far, and we have 3 playthroughs to do for the platinum and there's 3 different characters, a mage, a dwarf and a ranger, so I plan on playing a different one on each playthrough. The game follows events that happened at the same time as LOTR. So putting this game on my list is worth the hit in completion for sure, it was sitting at 61.42% until last night.

Grand Theft Auto IV > 67%

I finally managed to get the multiplayer done for this game so that's a relief! I'm really looking forward to starting the single player of this, but not so much all the stuff I have left on my old save file from 7 years ago for the 100% completion. It just involves doing pigeons, friend activities, stunt jumps - can't wait... I'm going to end this one on the speedrun trophy I think, but I'm looking forward to replaying this one and then getting to the DLC packs.

Batman: Arkham Origins > 34%

And as well as finishing up the GTA IV online, I managed to get the online trophies done for Arkham Origins in a week, that was a bit boring and I'll seriously be glad to spend this week playing single player. I managed to find a really great boosting group on PSNP to get these done when the servers came back up (again) on Tuesday and the trophies that required 8 people went incredibly smoothly. Now I just have the fun single player to go back to, which will be super nice.

But for now I think I'm going to stick back with finishing God of War: Chains of Olympus as I'm really looking forward to getting back to some single player and playing this game again. After a week of boosting it's definitely needed. If I finish this one this week, I'll either play Titanfall 2 next, or go on to the next God of War game. 

Hey mate. I need to do war in the north as well. If you're keen on having an extra member, shoot me a message. Im in Aus. Not sure where you are. 

On 3/27/2023 at 11:04 AM, Redblaziken8 said:

Lord of the Rings: War in the North > 17%

So I only made a slight increase in my PCG this week, due to starting Lord of the Rings: War in the North with @rjkclarke, I managed to pick up 9 trophies though and it's a fun game so far, reminds me of Dragon Age Origins but set in the LOTR universe. I'm playing as the ranger so far, and we have 3 playthroughs to do for the platinum and there's 3 different characters, a mage, a dwarf and a ranger, so I plan on playing a different one on each playthrough. The game follows events that happened at the same time as LOTR. So putting this game on my list is worth the hit in completion for sure, it was sitting at 61.42% until last night.

Enjoy, I found it to be a fun game tbh :)

Make sure someone plays as the dwarf on the hardest difficulty (Legendary I think), his explosive crossbow shots are masively helpful.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Gumby114 said:

Hey mate. I need to do war in the north as well. If you're keen on having an extra member, shoot me a message. Im in Aus. Not sure where you are. 

We're both in the UK so it would be too awkward with the time difference I think! If you need help with the Strength of Our Alliance trophy though let us know! ?

1 hour ago, MD_91 said:

Starting %: 79.77%

End of Jan %: 80.29% (+0.52%)

End of Feb % 81.01% (+0.72% for the month, +1.24% total)

End of Mar % 81.46% (+0.45% for the month, +1.69% total)

Had a good month for progress but a not so good month for several other reasons, achieved my main aim for the month of getting the plat for Crash 4, between the frustation of how hard the time trials were and the amount of padding they added for the completion I didn't really enjoy it though

The clock battery in my PS3 died about 6 months ago meaning I need to always make sure I sign in first so my trophies have timestamps, I'm surprised it took me this long but I finally forgot to sign in before earning a couple trophies and now it's ruined my milestones 1f602.png Not a big deal but I'd started to actually put some thought into my milestones over the last couple years so it was pretty annoying when I realised I'd screwed up

Main aim for this month will be to get the plat in Yakuza 3 on PS3, I bought a copy a few months ago and went to start it for the first time last week only to realise it was the cd for the soundtrack (didn't know it's meant to come with 2 discs, the game and the soundtrack and the person I bought it from only included the soundtrack) so my actual main aim this month is to buy a copy of it first without getting scammed again :lol:

Hot dog, Crash 4, that's an impressive plat, great job and congratulations! My sympathies to you about your PS3 kerfuffles. Best of luck with with Yakuza 3, that's one of the hardest in the series to my knowledge. 

• Like 1

@Squirlruler here are my stats as of April 1st, I included my February ending stats if that helps calculate March's stats.

Original Starting PCG: 93.73% | Goal PCG: 98.73%

February Earned Trophies: 61

February Earned Platinums: 1

February Starting PCG: 93.96%

February Games Started: 1

Current PCG: 94.18%

February Games Completed: 1

Month Increase: 0.22%

Total Increase: 0.45%

-----------------------------------------------------------------

March Earned Trophies: 184

March Earned Platinums: 3

March Starting PCG: 94.18%

March Games Started: 2

Current PCG: 95.23%

March Games Completed: 4

Month Increase: 1.05%

Total Increase: 1.50%

Total Trophy Points: 268,035

Edited by da-Noob123
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

@Squirlruler here are my stats as of April 1st, I included my February ending stats if that helps calculate March's stats.

February Earned Trophies: 61

February Earned Platinums: 1

February Starting PCG: 93.96%

February Games Started: 1

Current PCG: 94.18%

February Games Completed: 1

Month Increase: 0.22%

Total Increase: 0.45%

-----------------------------------------------------------------

March Earned Trophies: 184

March Earned Platinums: 3

March Starting PCG: 94.18%

March Games Started: 2

Current PCG: 95.23%

March Games Completed: 4

Month Increase: 1.05%

Total Increase: 1.50%

This is good. Include total trophies points of you can. Previous months not needed as I have that stored. Thank you!

my pcg is around 18.65 now so now i need only 6.35 increase to reach my goal  i hope i reach my goal somewhere this year i dont start any new games until i reach my goal and when i am above my goal i have now ps5 and i am really glad i got it but i going to stay on ps4 for a very long time until i have done  alot of games and when i reached my goal  then i continue on ps5  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Shadowlord87 said:

Decided I felt like playing a Lego game, so went for the Ninjago game, as it seemed like the least grindy one that I own. Not the worst game in the world, but not the best either.

Just got the plat on that myself and while I appreciate that there are no free play levels and you can get all the collectibles in the hubs, I had the game crash on me three times. It is not a polished game, but I guess if you don't like getting minikits, this is a good LEGO game to get into. :)