Abby_TheLastofUs

Best Persona game?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Best Persona game?

• Persona 3
    • Persona 3 FES
    • Perona 3 Portable
    • Persona 3 Reload

Would love for the original English cast to come back. I've associated their voices with the characters so much that it'd be so disappointing if they didn't.

I hate how close Sega is to Xbox now though. Feels like this is just inching towards Microsoft purchasing them now. 

22 minutes ago, Sunnyburrito said:

So is this an Xbox only game?

Lemme be wrong for the love of Christ.

Hopefully what people said about Xbox having exclusive marketing rights for the first 24-48 hours (when this does get officially revealed) is correct.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Herwest299 said:

Would love for the original English cast to come back. I've associated their voices with the characters so much that it'd be so disappointing if they didn't.

I hate how close Sega is to Xbox now though. Feels like this is just inching towards Microsoft purchasing them now. 

Hopefully what people said about Xbox having exclusive marketing rights for the first 24-48 hours (when this does get officially revealed) is correct.

It seems to be that, I was reading and some people said it's most likely like what happened with the P3/P4/P5 re releases.

I've been listening to that Lotus Juice beat for an hour now lol

This is a burning day one ? 

Edited by Sunnyburrito

On 05/01/2023 at 9:23 AM, SelectiveGamer said:

I'd rather have Persona 6 tbh. Not sure why everyone wants this remade so badly. I did fine in the original. Only 'The Answer' was hard for me but that was mostly because that mode is auto-set to Hard.

But clearly I'll have to take what I get regardless of if I like it or not.

It doesn't have to be one or the other. We will eventually have both P6 and PE3R. P6 simply needs time to be developed (which is ongoing).

5 hours ago, Sunnyburrito said:

So is this an Xbox only game?

Lemme be wrong for the love of Christ.

You are wrong.

Edited by Eraezr

On 03/01/2023 at 0:16 AM, Infected Elite said:

i mean i see this being an "in-between" game before Persona 6.

Also the 3 and 4 ports just being a kind of "shut up. here. its on ps4". LOL.

Atlus has multiple game announcements and releases for the year though. So curious what gets remasters or releases 

Hoping for a SMTV port myself, it's the one other thing they could realistically do this year.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

It leaked.

For those concerned about PlayStation not showing up as a platform, that's because the leaked trailers are what are going to be shown at the Xbox showcase. Like the Persona remasters before, they will also come to PlayStation.

Prior to the trailer leak, some people online were speculating that evokers would be left out of the remake, but as the trailer shows, they are still very much in the game.

evoker.png

If the evokers would have been removed it wouldn't have made a lot of sense considering they're literally how Personas are summoned. I know they could've changed it but I'm very happy they've kept it the same

If that's a remake they should definitely send their programmers to Square Enix and Capcom so they can see how it's done. 

Looks like PS3 game. Probably because it would blow up Switch with better graphics. I'm expecting another version of the game in 2025 or 2026 with added FeMC and Answer stuff titled Reloaded. 

28 minutes ago, PIOTREK27-1982 said:

If that's a remake they should definitely send their programmers to Square Enix and Capcom so they can see how it's done. 

Looks like PS3 game. Probably because it would blow up Switch with better graphics. I'm expecting another version of the game in 2025 or 2026 with added FeMC and Answer stuff titled Reloaded. 

Yeah, it almost looks fan-made. 

I knew they wouldn't have put all that work and money into remaking these models just for the dancing game. I'm so hype for this.

I'm sure it'll include all of the actual content from FES, except maybe the answer. I imagine if we do get it, it'll be "DLC". It's honestly pretty bad and pointless, so I wouldn't really miss it though. All it really does was kind of start to setup the extended universe they have since abandoned. Even then, that's only because it ties into Elizabeth's motivations in P4A. And if they really wanted to include it, they could easily establish everything that happens in a short cutscene, rather than making people grind for 30 hours.

Kind of strange they put out P3P around a year before this, but that definitely explains the comically low quality of the port. Then again, I'm guessing we aren't getting FeMC in the remake, or if we are, it's just going be a DLC skin or something. Rather than an actual full playable campaign. So they may have wanted something out to keep people from getting too butthurt about it.

• Like 1