Abby_TheLastofUs

Best Persona game?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Best Persona game?

• Persona 3
    • Persona 3 FES
    • Perona 3 Portable
    • Persona 3 Reload

ATLUS has already sayed that they plan to reveal new Persona Games this Year.

I don't know how much make it sense to release a simple Port / Remaster of the game when they planned at the Same time a Remake?

But again its Persona and Part 3 is realy great. They should and hope will keep the Style on Part 3 because it was the "darkest" of the Games besides Persona Revelations.

Besides that Rumor i think we get a anounce for Persona 6 for sure.

i couldnt care how trustworthy this guy is i will believe it when i see it cos this same rumor pops up every single year and has been doing so for the last like 4 years this reminds me of when zippo would just post shit everytime atlus says something and hopes on it being true

Edited by LuckySlime
  • Like 2

haha, classic Atlus

1 hour ago, Adam said:

sorry but what is FES and FeMC?

FES is the updated version of the original Persona 3, both on the PS2 (And both came out before Portable). It had a few changes like the new Answer story (Which is god awful)

FeMC refers to the Female Main Character, added in Persona 3 Portable.

• Like 1

Atlus had a survey asking what fans would like to see remade, and Persona 3 tied with Persona 2 for the top answer. So I guess, it wouldn't be surprising if the rumour was true.

I have a question. Has Atlus even done a remake (not a remaster) of any of their games before? Would this actually be their first full-on remake? 

1 hour ago, Slava said:

Atlus had a survey asking what fans would like to see remade, and Persona 3 tied with Persona 2 for the top answer. So I guess, it wouldn't be surprising if the rumour was true.

I have a question. Has Atlus even done a remake (not a remaster) of any of their games before? Would this actually be their first full-on remake?

One could argue that the PSP versions of 1 & 2 were remakes, but obviously this would be larger-scale.

• Like 1

I'm going to be the odd one out and say I didn't like how Persona 5 looks and plays. It also wouldn't fit the theme that Persona 3 has and I hope it doesn't happen like this. I'm perfectly fine with the way Tartarus is and don't need anything flashy. Hopefully they also don't overload social links with a plethora of bonus skills that make the game brain-dead easy.

• 5 months later...

It leaked.

For those concerned about PlayStation not showing up as a platform, that's because the leaked trailers are what are going to be shown at the Xbox showcase. Like the Persona remasters before, they will also come to PlayStation.

Prior to the trailer leak, some people online were speculating that evokers would be left out of the remake, but as the trailer shows, they are still very much in the game.

evoker.png

Edited by Abby_TheLastofUs
  • Like 2

On 1/3/2023 at 1:16 AM, Infected Elite said:

i mean i see this being an "in-between" game before Persona 6.

Also the 3 and 4 ports just being a kind of "shut up. here. its on ps4". LOL.

Atlus has multiple game announcements and releases for the year though. So curious what gets remasters or releases 

yeah this looks sick and I cannot wait to play it! Day one for sure, but I do hope we also get a P6 trailer and release date soon!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DesmaBR said:

Don't worry about it, Xbox puts an embargo on their announcements to make them Xbox exclusive for 48 hours. They'll announce it for other platforms later.

They did the same for P3P and P4G

Makes sense, thanks for lighting up my spirit again lol

51 minutes ago, SelectiveGamer said:

This BETTER be playable on PS4/PS5. That 'leaked' trailer only shows Xbox logos 1f620.png

happened before with P4G and P3P. it was announced following day for PS.

i do laugh at myself sometimes. i pay for gamepass but wont touch anything on it.