Trophy Thoughts?

Alos88

Real question is, what are the Regions as there are 2 Trophy Lists ? (I've got US and JP accounts as well so I'm sure one of those will net me the other list) at least we can get Double Trophys, kinda bullshit that Atlus isn't doing Native PS5 Versions when they are "Xbox Series S|X" Versions on that platform... Way to say "F You" to your 25 Year running fanbase Atlus? whatever ?

Edit: Also adding to the "F You" is the fact we can't even Pre-Order/Pre-Load the games on PlayStation. You can on all the other Platforms and it's even listed as a P3P/P4G Bundle as well as the individuals (I'm sure that'll get added tomorrow) kinda shitty honestly, I've had them downloaded on my XsX since around Mid December btw ? (would have been nice to launch earlier, had to wait on everyone else with P5R first, that's how I view it at least, 100% they wouldn't have released the games in this order or this many months apart if it was still only on PlayStation, let's be real ?‍♂️)

Edited by MRR---OFFICIAL

Holy shit, they could not have picked a better plat image for P3.

Was going to pick it regardless, but now I'm actually hype to plat it, even tho it is p3 portable.

P4 is cool too, but I'll leave that one for later

Edited by DesmaBR

6 hours ago, MRR---OFFICIAL said:

Real question is, what are the Regions as there are 2 Trophy Lists ? (I've got US and JP accounts as well so I'm sure one of those will net me the other list) at least we can get Double Trophys, kinda bullshit that Atlus isn't doing Native PS5 Versions when they are "Xbox Series S|X" Versions on that platform... Way to say "F You" to your 25 Year running fanbase Atlus? whatever ?

Edit: Also adding to the "F You" is the fact we can't even Pre-Order/Pre-Load the games on PlayStation. You can on all the other Platforms and it's even listed as a P3P/P4G Bundle as well as the individuals (I'm sure that'll get added tomorrow) kinda shitty honestly, I've had them downloaded on my XsX since around Mid December btw ? (would have been nice to launch earlier, had to wait on everyone else with P5R first, that's how I view it at least, 100% they wouldn't have released the games in this order or this many months apart if it was still only on PlayStation, let's be real ?‍♂️)

The other two trophy lists for P3P and P4G might be for EU, AS regions.

6 hours ago, LuckySlime said:

to add to this the plat is bugged lmao ? so hopefully they release a patch to fix it

Wait, the platinum is bugged? What gives? Does that mean it won't pop no matter what? Way to go, Atlus, you are going to the Pit with Traveler's Tales for releasing a buggy game. (Seriously, NCSFan11 was bitching a lot about how he couldn't get Kyber Bricks from LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga because he had entered the codes right and it didn't do anything.)

2 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

Wait, the platinum is bugged? What gives? Does that mean it won't pop no matter what? Way to go, Atlus, you are going to the Pit with Traveler's Tales for releasing a buggy game. (Seriously, NCSFan11 was bitching a lot about how he couldn't get Kyber Bricks from LEGO Star Wars The Skywalker Saga because he had entered the codes right and it didn't do anything.)

Two trophies are bugged as far as i know. Those trophies are:

Social Butterfly
Max out all social links.

and

A Pair of Wild Cards
Beat the game with each protagonist.

So I remember playing one of the P3 versions back in the day (I think the FES version for PS2) and I got annoyed because in addition to the day limit you also had the fatigue/tiring mechanic that made you leave the dungeon after a while. Is this the version that has that or was that removed?

If you're on PS5, unless you REALLY want to play this ASAP I would just wait for the PS5 version that will inevitably release in a few months (and based on their history with this kind of thing, it will be a separate version for full price). The PS4 version doesn't do 4K, but the Xbox version does, so leads me to believe there is going to be a PS5 version down the road.

• Like 1

Powerpyx was quick with the trophy guide, although there is only a male all SL walkthrough so I will follow the one on Gamefaqs as I plan on using the Female MC first, and then going back with the male one as I already kind of know the story of the male MC. Although 6/10 difficulty makes it the hardest of the Persona games. since the other ones are all a 3/10 difficulty despite the navigator, fishing and P5's annoying retro games trophy.

Although apparently on the Powerpyx site the all social links maxed trophy is bugged? That would be so disappointing, because of all the trophies that could have been bugged it had to be the most time consuming one...

I am glad to see no fishing and no navigator lines in P3, those trophies annoying in Golden's vita version, which have unfortunately made a return for the P4G ports trophy list since you need to catch the sea guardian to max the fox social link. I remember spending 2 hours trying to do that on the vita version

25 minutes ago, Lava_Yuki said:

Powerpyx was quick with the trophy guide, although there is only a male all SL walkthrough so I will follow the one on Gamefaqs as I plan on using the Female MC first, and then going back with the male one as I already kind of know the story of the male MC. Although 6/10 difficulty makes it the hardest of the Persona games. since the other ones are all a 3/10 difficulty despite the navigator, fishing and P5's annoying retro games trophy.

Although apparently on the Powerpyx site the all social links maxed trophy is bugged? That would be so disappointing, because of all the trophies that could have been bugged it had to be the most time consuming one...

I am glad to see no fishing and no navigator lines in P3, those trophies annoying in Golden's vita version, which have unfortunately made a return for the P4G ports trophy list since you need to catch the sea guardian to max the fox social link. I remember spending 2 hours trying to do that on the vita version

I wrote the guide on powerpyx. I rated the 6/10 as if i played it for the first time. For me personally, it's a 3/10. The high difficulty is mainly because of Elizabeth/Theodore and Margaret. A full detailed walkthrough for male and female character will be added soon.

• Like 4

Considering the trophies that are bugged are of completing the game twice and could potentially make you need to then need to beat the game an additional 2 more times depending how a patch worked, really puts me off starting this.

It's really annoying as it's releasing at a perfect time for me rn, there's a lull until the dam breaks in late February with a bunch of games + PSVR2. Knowing my luck right at that time is when they'll finally release a patch or something ??

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

Considering the trophies that are bugged are of completing the game twice and could potentially make you need to then need to beat the game an additional 2 more times depending how a patch worked, really puts me off starting this.

It's really annoying as it's releasing at a perfect time for me rn, there's a lull until the dam breaks in late February with a bunch of games + PSVR2. Knowing my luck right at that time is when they'll finally release a patch or something ?1f62d.png

Same here, I just platinumed ghostwire Tokyo in time for this release, so the bug is a pain although one person on here does seem to have th platinum. I hope they patch it, as I know a lot of games with bugged trophies end up not being patched at all. I have been waiting for this game for ages though, so I might just keep two saves with each mc before completing the last social link, in the hope that if it bugs and they fix it eventually, I can reload those saves to get the platinum. That is a suggestion if you want to start it now

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

I wrote the guide on powerpyx. I rated the 6/10 as if i played it for the first time. For me personally, it's a 3/10. The high difficulty is mainly because of Elizabeth/Theodore and Margaret. A full detailed walkthrough for male and female character will be added soon.

I was wondering are these battles doable with less effort on beginner mode? I remember cheesing my way on safety mode in Golden to beat Margaret. Or do they require all that intense preparation and luck even on beginner mode? looking at the guide for those battles it looks a million times more time consuming to prepare and difficult. I put no effort or prep and just willily walked into the P4G margaret battle on the lowest difficulty from what i remember

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Lava_Yuki said:

I was wondering are these battles doable with less effort on beginner mode? I remember cheesing my way on safety mode in Golden to beat Margaret. Or do they require all that intense preparation and luck even on beginner mode? looking at the guide for those battles it looks a million times more time consuming to prepare and difficult. I put no effort or prep and just willily walked into the P4G margaret battle on the lowest difficulty from what i remember

That's what I'm wondering. 6/10 seems like the difficulty for the plat on Normal and MAYBE Easy. I would find it very hard to believe that getting the plat on beginner could be harder than 4/10, maybe 5 tops.