trophy thoughts

spieleruber222

Seeing all these epic trophy lists with a plat for each game pop up would've felt so much better for me if I had known I had a copy of the collection incoming. 
Really hope I'll be able to snag one if they do a restock, but I'm kinda worried they'll do a midnight drop just as the last time. 

• Like 1

Only worrisome trophy is the bestiary. In a certain one time only area there are 4 enemies of the same name (not sure if this changed in this version) and purely RNG on which you will encounter. Luckily there is a save point nearby but could still be frustrating if you end up having to redo the place several times over because of the RNG.

5 hours ago, TriplEEE13 said:

The only trophy I'm worried about is "Legendary Treasure Hunter" since you can't go back to certain locations after progressing.

Don't forget that these remasters come with a map that shows how many chests there are left in any given area. This will help prevent you from advancing prior to finding all the items.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Valyrious said:

A whole new generation of gamers get to understand and appreciate one of the greatest villains in gaming history. Kefka is a true pioneer.

Son of a submariner!!! xD 

The trophy list and trophy cover looks beautiful for all six games! I can't wait to go back to FF6, my first FF game that got me into the FF rabbit hole! Also looking forward to play 1-5 as well! ???

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, FulgidoLucio said:

I never understood the appreciation about Kefka. I played VI several years ago on my PS1, but I found him to be a crazy villain who wants to take over the world because of his craziness and nothing else. Oh well.

I always felt he was similar to Batman's nemesis Joker, who is seen as an insane, yet dangerous antagonist. And the clown makeup kind of solidified it, for me anyway. 

Is it me or are all the Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster trophy list sharing trophy tasks like collect 100% of the chests and visit every location in the world? These remakes are going to be frustrating tedious for trophy hunters when you have to get to Level 50 or 70. Anyone who has played FFIV back in the day knows how tedious and painful it is to grind, and they actually made getting the Adamant Armor a trophy! I mean, yeah, there are encounter options but do you know how hard it is to get a Pink Tail?!?!? :(

Still, I might pick up one of the games and put it on my list. Maybe the first, third or fourth FF.

43 minutes ago, Taruta13 said:

Is it me or are all the Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster trophy list sharing trophy tasks like collect 100% of the chests and visit every location in the world? These remakes are going to be frustrating tedious for trophy hunters when you have to get to Level 50 or 70. Anyone who has played FFIV back in the day knows how tedious and painful it is to grind, and they actually made getting the Adamant Armor a trophy! I mean, yeah, there are encounter options but do you know how hard it is to get a Pink Tail?!?!? :(

Still, I might pick up one of the games and put it on my list. Maybe the first, third or fourth FF.

There's an EXP Modifier that doesn't block trophies.

4X EXP will make this a lot easier.

To me it's mainly all the missables that I'm gonna be nervous about.