Trophy thoughts?

Infected Elite

For a Street Fighter game this looks like one of the easiest, but we will have to wait and see what player experience will be. 

Trophy icons are great, but still not a fan of the large Trophy descriptions. In a way it's unique though.

• Like 2

I gotta say I feel a bit disappointed with this one tbh. SF is a franchise well known for its difficulty and tough as nails platinum requirements and it seems like its no longer going to be the case. No trials, no rank trophies? Just seems like a bit grindy and generic imo. I do however always liked all the unnecessary sentences on the trophy descriptions, always cracks me up.

• Like 3

Overall this looks much more doable than V.

I'm in the minority on this i know but i loathe the trophy descriptions (just like V) . Just tell me succinctly what i need to do in the description and just leave it at that, there is no need to yell.

• Like 2

Platinum will be super easy compared with SFV, and nowhere near SF4.
And also kinda fast, compared with the previous games.

I dont like the trophy description though, and the fact that the "main game" is splitted in 3 lists (2 DLCs)

BUT anyway, it's a SF, so double platinum for me.

Sometimes the likes just straight up don’t work and count for you, I’ve done way over 600 now giving and receiving them and yet I’ve been stuck on 360 the past few hours. Seems like they just count whenever they feel like it and checking your profile doesn’t force it to update either.

Edited by SzzMN
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SzzMN said:

Sometimes the likes just straight up don’t work and count for you, I’ve done way over 600 now giving and receiving them and yet I’ve been stuck on 360 the past few hours. Seems like they just count whenever they feel like it and checking your profile doesn’t force it to update either.

Yeah my player likes is currently hard stuck on 100 unless that is the maximum. Only way to increase it for me atm is by liking as a spectator. 

The way they put the tournament menu, it looks like there are events. In my opinion you will come in and it will all be random looking for example 16 players and you REALLY need to win it. I don't think it can be done in private. Platinum then becomes very difficult.

Edited by Siriodorione

1 hour ago, patrahn said:

This is from the official site: Check out various events that are ongoing or scheduled at the Event Counter.Tournaments are also held periodically in the Battle Hub.

RIP

Not RIP at all, could just have 8 players join an empty lobby and boost from there. You also can't create a private room yet. I'm sure some exploit will be found in due time, I mean people found a way to boost ranked on SFV if I'm not mistaken?

15 minutes ago, Xugoshi said:

Not RIP at all, could just have 8 players join an empty lobby and boost from there. You also can't create a private room yet. I'm sure some exploit will be found in due time, I mean people found a way to boost ranked on SFV if I'm not mistaken?

Yes they found a way to boost to gold rank with at least 4 accounts lol.

• Like 2

Trophy list looks like a 10/10 if you can't boost tournaments. I don't think I can get good enough to win tournaments if we end up getting pros or people who play/grind nothing but SF entering them lol

Edited by Thedah
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Thedah said:

Trophy list looks like a 10/10 if you can't boost tournaments. I don't think I can get good enough to win tournaments if we end up getting pros or people who play/grind nothing but SF entering them lol

Tournaments seem to be legit ones held by Capcom / or Sony. Absolutely insane to win 10.

• Like 3

I usually wait and see how the trophies play out unless it's a game I absolutely love and I'm glad I'm doing so with SFVI, haha.

If in fact Tournaments are for real tournaments, and you can't create a lobby or anything like that, that's a big no from me. 

I kind of think we're getting ahead of ourselves because winning ten is like, way too much of an ask, don't you think? It's not like they're having a tournament every day, either.

Waiting and seeing wins again!

Hi. I virtually see no one playing Extreme Battles in the hub (EU region). Created a club called "Prizefighting" with a trophy-like symbol. Anyone willing to connect in order to boost the spectate trophy or some avatar matches, please feel free to join.

Of course, I'll might create a session here on psnp as well.

By the way: Is it just me or is it not possible to create a club, which has "trophy" or "trophies" included in the club name?

Edited by kabigor