Trophy thoughts?

Infected Elite

7 hours ago, Angelicc_Wolf said:

Just a heads up for everyone it looks like all you have to do is win ten matches as the person who beat me had there progress go to 20% for winning two fights.

The absolute golden comment in this entire thread ?

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, patrahn said:

I cannot do the Headbutt consistentely what do I wrong on classic? Yellow arrow means hold it a second and white arrow is an instant button push? Can you give me a tip so that I can get the right ,,feeling“? I have this also in the Trial mode, sometimes it works and sometimes not and I can’t figure out why.

Yes yellow means it's a charge move and you need to hold back for a couple of seconds. Remember you can charge it while blocking, jumping, crouching or even attacking. Try going into practice and just learn the timing of the charge to get a feel for it. With a character like Honda, I'm usually preparing the charge unless I'm going for something like a command grab or slap combo.

However, if anyone still has doubts about the "tournament wins" rest assured, the "10 wins" trophy is already at 0.1% unlock with ONE tournament released. So it's safe you only need to win 10 matches.

My problem now is that the timetables do not allow me to participate. I'll see if I can what is there in 5 hours.

Well since the tournament wins won't be too bad, I think the hardest one for me to do naturally will be the 20 Extreme Battle wins since I literally never see anyone on those cabinets and just hate playing it lol. Might boost that one eventually.

5 minutes ago, Sigrun26 said:

Well since the tournament wins won't be too bad, I think the hardest one for me to do naturally will be the 20 Extreme Battle wins since I literally never see anyone on those cabinets and just hate playing it lol. Might boost that one eventually.

You can play the computer in extreme battles and it will count.

6 minutes ago, iFraaN97 said:

So do we actually have to sign up or something for the tournaments or just show up at the time and lobby they're happening?

I just saw that there are many tournaments at "x" time, but I can't join. I guess a little sooner it will have to be done but the first 32 of that server will fill it up quickly. I'm afraid it will be difficult to even sign up.
Does anyone know how early you can sign up?

Just now, Siriodorione said:

I just saw that there are many tournaments at "x" time, but I can't join. I guess a little sooner it will have to be done but the first 32 of that server will fill it up quickly. I'm afraid it will be difficult to even sign up.
Does anyone know how early you can sign up?

You sign up an hour early....

• Like 1

Hearing that it's round wins instead of whole tournaments is such a relief. I theorized that could be the case as that aligned better with the requirements for the rest of the list, but I was still a little worried haha. Looks like earning platinum will be a matter of when and not if.

Also, what's the strategy for filling up Likes? I see some people got to 600 fast, so I don't know if they simply played/spectated a lot or of there was a way to cheese it.

I couldn't even sign up fast enough. What the hell Capcom. Why there is not only limited time we can play but there also A FINITE NUMBER OF TOURNAMENTS. IS THIS A JOKE?

I managed to sign in at NA server but I dunno how well this will work. To hell with this, I am gonna get into Iron with some cheese to get this over with.

Edited by Akrioz

23 minutes ago, Akrioz said:

I couldn't even sign up fast enough. What the hell Capcom. Why there is not only limited time we can play but there also A FINITE NUMBER OF TOURNAMENTS. IS THIS A JOKE?

it's double bad because I think at some point they will patch the trophy to be indeed 10 tournament wins.

So if we can't get the trophy now, there is a chance it will be much harder in the future.

12 minutes ago, Akrioz said:

You can't even play matchmaking while signed up to tournament for some reason. So, you are basically stuck in battle hub for an hour. Jesus Christ this trophy and the whole system is retarded.

What happens when I leave the game and reconnect 5 minutes for start, am I out then?

3 minutes ago, patrahn said:

What happens when I leave the game and reconnect 5 minutes for start, am I out then?

I got the message that if I change server I will be removed from the tournament...
I actually wanted to try and nothing happened. I think you can not play the WT or close the game.

13 minutes ago, Sicho said:

it's double bad because I think at some point they will patch the trophy to be indeed 10 tournament wins.

So if we can't get the trophy now, there is a chance it will be much harder in the future.

Hope not, but yeah you never know 

11 hours ago, patrahn said:

Is it possible to enter more than 1 tournament a day?

Yes, entered the first one at midnight PST, and you can enter more on the same day.

1 hour ago, Siriodorione said:

Do I have to be on the tournament server to participate in that server's specific tournament? ?

Yes, actually, you will get prompted every now and then before the tourney starts to go into the specific battle hub server.

35 minutes ago, SteelFreaxx said:

Only one tourny at a time huh, how long between refreshes? This could take a little while.

It depends, and the schedule on the Buckler boot camp site lists tourney times.

24 minutes ago, Akrioz said:

You can't even play matchmaking while signed up to tournament for some reason. So, you are basically stuck in battle hub for an hour. Jesus Christ this trophy and the whole system is retarded.

Yeah, a shame, the only other thing though to pass the time would be to continue grinding in World Tour or do as you please in the Fighting Ground.