Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

Hey Lucas <3

(Am I doing this right?)

Also, I don't want to see THL die.  I have some fond memories of seasons past.  I hope more people join soon, if not then the idea of dropping the leagues down to 8 would sound good (less players to find)  I can lurk on the bench if you need an extra body, but I'm not really competing all that much due to working on some long RPGs.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Boooda said:

Was it really only 4 years? Feels like a lifetime ago. Man, nothing will top my first season (season 6)...the battle and banter between Kochiya, Somalia99, and myself was unreal. Those who were there would probably say the same...anime gifs were at an all time high around then

Yeah, I agree. Season 6 was hilarious, I loved the banter and the anime gifs. People's reactions to those gifs were funny to read too.

Alright, I've been thinking and I feel like dropping down the amount of participants in each league to 8 is the best way to start this up again as soon as possible. We still need 2 people if we want to start with an 8-man league season, though, so I want to encourage everyone, once again, to ask some people you think might be interested in participating if they want to join.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Alright, I've been thinking and I feel like dropping down the amount of participants in each league to 8 is the best way to start this up again as soon as possible. We still need 2 people if we want to start with an 8-man league season, though, so I want to encourage everyone, once again, to ask some people you think might be interested in participating if they want to join.

@Dr_Mayus I recall you saying something about liking trophy hunting competitions, do you want to join?

On 10-4-2018 at 4:45 PM, Bombstriker said:

I honestly am willing to give this a shot, I have been looking to join a new league. I took part in the rare trophy hunter league and enjoyed it quite a bit. Thoughts?

Are you asking for my thoughts? I'll add you to the list if you want to join, I'm sure you'll enjoyed it if you enjoyed that other league as well. How about it?

1 more participant is needed to start season 22. If @Bombstriker confirms his spot in the league, we can start as soon as possible, most likely next week. As long as he hasn't confirmed his spot in the league yet, anyone else who signs up gets the last spot so that we can start.

Also, if someone is willing to help out with counting scores during season 22, please let me know. We do curently have enough admins to count scores, but having someone else help out as well would make it a little easier and we might be able to get scores out earlier that way.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Lucas said:

1 more participant is needed to start season 22. 

If you will not find anyone interested soon I can rejoin if possible. However i cannot promise a lot of activity here, but my points definitely not will be 0 so always some rivalisation for others. 

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

\

Also, if someone is willing to help out with counting scores during season 22, please let me know. We do curently have enough admins to count scores, but having someone else help out as well would make it a little easier and we might be able to get scores out earlier that way.

If you need another counter I am happy to help, through the rest of this year. I think it is only fair considering the nightmare that is counting my scores.

• Like 1

On 12-4-2018 at 0:56 PM, ganryu_pl said:

If you will not find anyone interested soon I can rejoin if possible. However i cannot promise a lot of activity here, but my points definitely not will be 0 so always some rivalisation for others. 

Bombstriker just confirmed his spot so we have enough people now :).

On 12-4-2018 at 1:07 PM, cjshaitan said:

If you need another counter I am happy to help, through the rest of this year. I think it is only fair considering the nightmare that is counting my scores.

Thanks for the offer! I'll add you to the chat soon.

16 hours ago, Bombstriker said:

I confirm. Are the dates all confirmed as well? Start and end times that is.

Awesome, I'll add you to the list then. The starting date will most likely be sometime next week and with the somewhat smaller leagues than usual, the last CWC day will be about a month after the starting date. More info about season 22 will be posted soon!

• Like 3